Forums: are they being misused?

Are Forum threads now being trivialised?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Is there a set of guidelines for the forums? (i don't want to read them just asking)
I'll write some Guidelines in due course. It is quite apparent that they ARE required, especially when you read the constant drivel posted in the Forums.
You hardly contribute to the Forums, so you are prohibited by default.
Stick to your random chat room postings instead.
:rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Please explain, in minute detail, what gives you the right to dictate to others, what they may and may not do here.
Try READINg all of the words ! He does say "SUGGESTS" ,which is not an order.Of course you are only familiar with controlling people not asking them.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is there a set of guidelines for the forums? (i don't want to read them just asking)

I suggest as JoJo said if you don't like it don't read. I pick and choose what I read its a reet laugh honest, Taken a lot from the information provided about planting potatoes!
You know ,that could have been a sensible New thread to have set up instead of highjacking a thread which was about another topic eh ?.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
hell2bwith76, it looks like this is another thread that we have dominated by simple strategy and basic tactics. Well done!
Good will always prevail over bad.
;)

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You know ,that could have been a sensible New thread to have set up instead of highjacking a thread which was about another topic eh ?.
How is that hijacking, i was stating my opinion about thread been misused!

B

Bad_Influence

Try READINg all of the words ! He does say "SUGGESTS" ,which is not an order.Of course you are only familiar with controlling people not asking them.

Yet he is, in his own words, going to ‘write some Guidelines in due course’. Stop clinging to WP’s apron strings ffs, he will take you down with him.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How is that hijacking, i was stating my opinion about thread been misused!
Why can`t you clever people learn to read the full context of any posting on here ?. I was commenting on the potato high jacking of this thread which i said would make a great topic in it`s own thread . Why use another completely different topic thread to discuss potatos ffs?

BizarreBabe

The Biz!
Reaction score
I find the threads become petty and cliquey.
It is a shame for those who want serious debate without personal squabbling.
Maybe blocking those offenders from your thread is the way forward? I'm not entirely sure how the old 'ignore' option works.
You can't see them but can they still see your thread and comment?

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wish WP and hell bloke would block me but they wont

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well maybe you should have clarified that
Why can`t you clever people learn to read the full context of any posting on here ?. I was commenting on the potato high jacking of this thread which i said would make a great topic in it`s own thread . Why use another completely different topic thread to discuss potatos ffs?

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Everyone follows me. Your words not mine. YOU named me ‘Chat God’ and ‘Pied Piper’.

Do you not realise that by adopting his suggested soubriquets you are acting submissively?
What hell2bwith is really saying is, that it is the actions of others that are reflecting on you, and badly
And might I add, they are nothing but people with an ovine mentality as indicated by their sycophantic comments.
Mind you, the 'Pied Piper' reference would indicate they are more like chat room vermin.
LOL.

B

Bad_Influence

Do you not realise that by adopting his suggested soubriquets you are acting submissively?
What hell2bwith is really saying is, that it is the actions of others that are reflecting on you, and badly
And might I add, they are nothing but people with an ovine mentality as indicated by their sycophantic comments.
Mind you, the 'Pied Piper' reference would indicate they are more like chat room vermin.
LOL.

Do you not realise that by adopting the suggested names I was mocking Hells and his opinions. Surely you are intelligent enough to spot that one?
What Hells IS saying, and repeats every fecking night, is that he is envious of anyone that gets on with people here. Which if possibly why he follows you like a lost puppy, you both have the social skills of a Honey Badger.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Do you not realise that by adopting the suggested names I was mocking Hells and his opinions. Surely you are intelligent enough to spot that one?
What Hells IS saying, and repeats every fecking night, is that he is envious of anyone that gets on with people here. Which if possibly why he follows you like a lost puppy, you both have the social skills of a Honey Badger.
Yet more rubbish from the blind and thick person . You mean to tell me Bad that you hadn`t noticed that 50% or more of the old yah clique ( your flock !) have moved to the 40`s/50`s chatroom since you moved out of yah ? lol you must be blind as well as ...oh well . I am perfectly happy with the few sociable chatmates which i have on this site ,so i`ve no desire to be as popular as you . I`ve always said that and if your chatmates are blind too then please inform them i don`t wish to take them away from you :).

Back