Snowmanky

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
women not very good at Chess ?

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Why are?
Why are .... you allowed to post your interminable drivel in Forums?
As for women playing chess, I strongly suspect you haven't played any female International Grand Masters yet.
Anna Ushenina, Irina Krush and Valentina Gunina come to mind. They are clever and extremely attractive, might I add.
But then again, you would probably be soon facing 'fool's mate' in the traditional, two basic moves.
;)

Snowmanky

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Why are?
As for women playing chess, I strongly suspect you haven't played any female International Grand Masters yet.
Anna Ushenina, Irina Krush and Valentina Gunina come to mind. They are clever and extremely attractive, might I add.
But then again, you would probably be soon facing 'fool's mate' in the traditional, two basic moves.
;)

How many female Grand Masters are there currently in the top 100 ? Participation rates , variability and men being at the bottom (and top) of the IQ scales (if you consider that to be a reliable indicator) may play a part .

You're correct though WickedPerdition in your suspicions . I've never played an International Female Grand Master . Much prefer Twister or Buckaroo .
Still liking your post though , some of your word pawn is outstanding and you're definitely a bit of a queen .

Last edited:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Why are?
;)

There is some evidence of SLA differences between men and women.
Spatial location is a trait that works differently in men and women on average..
Women tend to rotate a map when they follow it, men dont they see static dimensions differently.
Parallel parking is supposed to be a big tell, but the data is variable depending on how much it is taught,
Chess is methodical, logical not emotive, generally thats in the male domain of "Things", rather than "Emotions".
A generalisation, but one with evidence.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
as males are scared of females so cant allow equalityView attachment 2016

Thus spake William Golding, quite probably the most submissive male author since Oscar Wilde.
He wasn't scared of women. He just thought they had their uses, like all men do.
Chauvinism is here to stay, no matter what you have to say.
;)

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
women not very good at Chess ?

It's biological and evolutionary why women's and men's brains differ

The most obvious differences is the skill of multitasking which women are superior at

Men excel much more when focusing on a set task. It's why nearly all inventors and pioneers within human societies and civilization have all been men

In terms of chess though it will be high iq bell curve related - the genius zone in a way where there are hardly any women with insanely high iq's compared to men and chess is a game that requires deep level thought and pattern recognition on many levels

If you talking chess at a world elite level that is

Last edited:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Women can't ever be good at playing Chess.

It's not in their Genes. There's no point fighting over little men on a wooden board.

Us blokes think otherwise...It's one of our downfalls.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's biological and evolutionary why women's and men's brains differ

The most obvious differences is the skill of multitasking which women are superior at

Men excel much more when focusing on a set task. It's why nearly all inventors and pioneers within human societies and civilization have all been men

In terms of chess though it will be high iq bell curve related - the genius zone in a way where there are hardly any women with insanely high iq's compared to men and chess is a game that requires deep level thought and pattern recognition on many levels

If you talking chess at a world elite level that is

In the opinion of my best mate, who is married 40 years and has 4 daughters...
Women don't multitask, they start several jobs then wait for men to finish them.
Not that I would say I hold that opinion in 2020, it's not "Politically" correct, however.....;)

xxlavenderxx

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Women don't multitask, they start several jobs then wait for men to finish them.
Not that I would say I hold that opinion in 2020, it's not "Politically" correct, however.....;)

Men finish them?? Not in my house I have t finish any tasks that the man does as he cant do them properly.

I suppose it all depends of the male and the female.
I do all the flat pack building, decorating, cooking and have to finish off the housework as its only ever done half heartedly if i ask him to do it but i grew up in a home where my Dad was far better than doing all that than my mum.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

I am with Lavender on this one I do 90% of the D I Y jobs here,, because my Dad taught me how too.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
3ce1f9ad3c69a53580838871c65d37f5.jpg

lol!

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I am with Lavender on this one I do 90% of the D I Y jobs here,, because my Dad taught me how too.

Enough said :)
Your dad was prophetic in his teaching, now that men and women are supposed enemies, it's good that you were so well prepared by your father lol
Does anyone, perhaps, detect a certain amount of irony in this situation ...?

xxlavenderxx

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Enough said :)
Your dad was prophetic in his teaching, now that men and women are supposed enemies, it's good that you were so well prepared by your father lol
Does anyone, perhaps, detect a certain amount of irony in this situation ...?

Are you implying that females are only good at things if they are taught by men.

Total shock :rolleyes:

Back