What Women really want..

Scotsman87

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
"Women don't want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think— in a deeper voice."

I think they want everything! They say they want men who are kind, considerate, respectful, thoughtful, a good listener. Then she gets all these guys, as most guys are, but because they are all of the above, she has zero sexual attraction to them. Along comes Mr Bad Boy who treats her like crap, she opens her legs to him almost instantly, he uses and abuses her, rides her hard and puts her away wet, and off he goes to the next gaping hole. Then the caring, kind, good listener type are her shoulder to cry on, as she claims "I just want a good guy!"...... but then continues on her path of the Bad Boy bunch, completely ignoring the "good guys" in her "friend zone" who would jump at any chance to..... appreciate her.

Azzbo

Staff member
Reaction score
I think they want everything! They say they want men who are kind, considerate, respectful, thoughtful, a good listener. Then she gets all these guys, as most guys are, but because they are all of the above, she has zero sexual attraction to them. Along comes Mr Bad Boy who treats her like crap, she opens her legs to him almost instantly, he uses and abuses her, rides her hard and puts her away wet, and off he goes to the next gaping hole. Then the caring, kind, good listener type are her shoulder to cry on, as she claims "I just want a good guy!"...... but then continues on her path of the Bad Boy bunch, completely ignoring the "good guys" in her "friend zone" who would jump at any chance to..... appreciate her.

sounds like you've been friendzoned!!!!!!

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Why waste a good 8inches on a woman

What would you prefer to waste YOUR '8 inches' on? :eek:
By the way, I ruled sex out much earlier in the discussion, if you hadn't noticed.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Cripes.:eek:

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score

Maybe next time dont be that person ....btw women arent mind readers lol....oh and only u can put yourself in the friendzone :)

Scotsman87

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Maybe next time dont be that person ....btw women arent mind readers lol....oh and only u can put yourself in the friendzone :)

Yes, we learn from our mistakes and experiences. Well at least I have. As far as "Only you can put yourself in the friendzone" I disagree, I'd say She could put you in the friendzone, it's up to you if you stay there.....

Her: Lets just be friends!
Him: No, I've got enough friends. It's all or nothing!
Her: Ok.... BF......or GTF
Him: Great!...... or See Ya!

Guys who want to be with the girl, but get friendzoned, and stay there, whist she goes about with other men, other men who mistreat her, time after time.... those friendzoned guys are torturing themselves watching this. Better off just walking away as soon as there is no relationship blossoming.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Yes, we learn from our mistakes and experiences. Well at least I have. As far as "Only you can put yourself in the friendzone" I disagree, I'd say She could put you in the friendzone, it's up to you if you stay there.....

Her: Lets just be friends!
Him: No, I've got enough friends. It's all or nothing!
Her: Ok.... BF......or GTF
Him: Great!...... or See Ya!

Guys who want to be with the girl, but get friendzoned, and stay there, whist she goes about with other men, other men who mistreat her, time after time.... those friendzoned guys are torturing themselves watching this. Better off just walking away as soon as there is no relationship blossoming.

Well true I suppose ......sometimes its best to walk away .

Back