I am member of Ukchat but I am not allowed to access to profiles

B

Bad_Influence

Bad Influence, I read that post thanks, thats why im asking after being here 10 weeks how much longer I need to wait. Thanks for showing intrest though.

From reading that forum, I can only think you've not made enough positive posts. :D:D:D Or they just haven't seen you in the rooms.

LadyMusic

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I can't access profiles either or update my own. When is this going to be fixed please?

B

Bad_Influence

I can't access profiles either or update my own. When is this going to be fixed please?

It’s not going to be fixed, nothing to fix. Read the forum about site restrictions. It applies to new members.

LadyMusic

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
After a ton of searching I found this paragraph, but it's rather vague and it wasn't easy info to find. Is there any more information out there?

Due to ongoing abuse, about two weeks ago, we decided to start experimenting with restricting new accounts' access to some features. If your account is new, or otherwise not well-established, you may be unable to make new posts, view some profiles, or change your avatar image. Restrictions will be lifted after time and positive posting.

B

Bad_Influence

After a ton of searching I found this paragraph, but it's rather vague and it wasn't easy info to find. Is there any more information out there?

Due to ongoing abuse, about two weeks ago, we decided to start experimenting with restricting new accounts' access to some features. If your account is new, or otherwise not well-established, you may be unable to make new posts, view some profiles, or change your avatar image. Restrictions will be lifted after time and positive posting.

That’s all the info available as far as I know.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
They dont read Bad I influence they should make you forum mod :)

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Only takes 6 years and still not done...
Newly registered chatters have their first posts approved by Admin to prevent flooding, spamming and advertising, which some new 'accounts' do on the Forum. As to accessing profiles etc, you need to show activity on your profile and/or the Forum threads. This has no set number of posts or time related to it. The fact you've decided to pick out a remark from so long ago seems somewhat odd. That person is no longer an Admin here and it probably related to a specific event at that time.

Back