Why researching Quotes on the internet is a quagmire

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score

It would be truly wonderful if people stuck to the actual topics that get were discussed in Forum threads.

How can you possibly arrive at the management of the Covid-19 situation and borders control from a thread supposedly about researching quotes?
Every new 'politically-orientated' thread is starting to head in the same direction.
Either stick to the original subject matter or start a new thread.
It's not rocket science.
:rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

It would be truly wonderful if people stuck to the actual topics that get were discussed in Forum threads.
How can you possibly arrive at the management of the Covid-19 situation and borders control from a thread supposedly about researching quotes?
Every new 'politically-orientated' thread is starting to head in the same direction.
Either stick to the original subject matter or start a new thread.
It's not rocket science.
:rolleyes:

Nobody cares what you think. Deal with it.

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You've already been warned about responding negatively to my posts ... don't ever imagine that you are exempt from censorship!

well he is in the debate section and doesn't debate or explain his points lol

he can say what he wants here in my view but it's just pointless actually ''debating him'' as he constantly deflects or ignores questions

it's why i had to block him. He does this on any debate thread i post in this section and does the same crap to a few other people here as well.

Last edited:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
well he is in the debate section and doesn't debate or explain his points lol

he can say what he wants here in my view but it's just pointless actually ''debating him'' as he constantly deflects or ignores questions

it's why i had to block him. He does this on any debate thread i post in this section and does the same crap to a few other people here as well.

In all my time on 'Chat sites'...10 + years. I personally have NEVER blocked ANYONE.... I think it's a bit of a cop out in certain circumstances.

MrFaustian...Who are You trying to impress here?...just yourself or anyone in particular?

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
In all my time on 'Chat sites'...10 + years. I personally have NEVER blocked ANYONE.... I think it's a bit of a cop out in certain circumstances.

MrFaustian...Who are You trying to impress here?...just yourself or anyone in particular?

Block me then like I give a f***

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Giving ones Opinion is one thing...You are a Prat with an ego.

Do one ya plank.

Attempt to destroy my so called ego then you are entitled too

I just think you have inferiority complex and cry about it

like a wimp

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh I have WAY better skills than that. ;)

well i will give you some advice you break down an ego by breaking down someones ideals or beliefs or identity

that is how you destroy an ego

so i am helping you out here

as i have clashed with many people int the past (and probably always will) as i am very opinionated and state my views in a methodical way which is hard to argue against without looking stupid

But someone with an ego or has ideals and defends them would not listen to someone who can not break down what they stated as a critique/opinion or belief

It comes with practice and you learn from people that give you feedback and constuctive criticism or you just dismiss time wasters like yourself who do not understand the concept of debate

Last edited:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
well i will give you some advice you break down an ego by breaking down someones ideals or beliefs or identity

that is how you destroy an ego

so i am helping you out here

as i have clashed with many people int the past (and probably always will) as i am very opinionated and state my views in a methodical way which is hard to argue against without looking stupid

It comes with practice

Good for YOU....Do you actually think you are ALONE? in your thinking.

Lot's of folks have been there too..Dealt with it and survived...

You need to stop being a prick and realise some of us have been there..!;)

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
Two beers, or not two beers? THAT is the question.

For a thread on quotes, there sure were a lot of quotes in this thread of each other.

Back