May I ask how long a ban lasts?

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
People.. please don't use the forum to b**** at and attack other members..if you must criticise then make it constructive and if you can't do that then don't say anything at all.
who put you in charge?

J

JustinCredible

ERmmmm are you the new forum moderator, Justin... cos i dont see anything next to your name to indicate this.
IS the forum moderated? in any case we can all encourage good behaviour. Good advice helps sarcastic remarks don't.. so please stop!

Last edited by a moderator:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
stop the world i want get off................ bad enough life telling us what to do u sure ur not his brother

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
People.. please don't use the forum to b**** at and attack other members..if you must criticise then make it constructive and if you can't do that then don't say anything at all.
I have never attacked you or encouraged others to do so on these forums, so i dont take too kindly you accusing me of doing that, just saying like!....

J

JustinCredible

I have never attacked you or encouraged others to do so on these forums, so i dont take too kindly you accusing me of doing that, just saying like!....
No names were even mentioned! However if I were you i'd be more discerning with your 'like' button..be careful about liking a message containing any form of abuse as it may only encourage them to post more messages of a similar ilk and don't 'like' a message simply because it was your m8 that posted it..far too much of that happens here. I hope this friendly constructive criticism helps.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No names were even mentioned! However if I were you i'd be more discerning with your 'like' button..be careful about liking a message containing any form of abuse as it may only encourage them to post more messages of a similar ilk and don't 'like' a message simply because it was your m8 that posted it..far too much of that happens here. I hope this friendly constructive criticism helps.
B*ll*cks

B

Beemovie

dragongirl by clicking 'like' on a message that simply says ^^^^ you're part of the problem..cut it out!
Justine.
You are coming over as a little bit of a brat so if you do not want me to get Lifegoeson to put you across his knee, please show some respect to those who have an opinion which you may not agree with but certainly far exceeds your limited ability to show some sort of decorum.
Lets hope with some minor alteration to your attitude, you can rejoin the human race and start to contribute instead of moderator playacting.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Justine.
You are coming over as a little bit of a brat so if you do not want me to get Lifegoeson to put you across his knee, please show some respect to those who have an opinion which you may not agree with but certainly far exceeds your limited ability to show some sort of decorum.
Lets hope with some minor alteration to your attitude, you can rejoin the human race and start to contribute instead of moderator playacting.
Dont hold your breath. Beemovie....

J

JustinCredible

Dont hold your breath. Beemovie....
yaris..stop encouraging bad behaviour it only empowers them I won't tell you again! and that's my final word on the matter because this thread is in danger of being hijacked. now move along.... . .

dragongirl

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
yaris..stop encouraging bad behaviour it only empowers them I won't tell you again! and that's my final word on the matter because this thread is in danger of being hijacked. now move along.... . .
jumped up little upstart....go boil your head.... we will state our opinions regardless of you

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I was referring to lifegoeson Macgyver.

Regarding yourself Macgyver, i took the liberty of checking back my records as this banned for not talking was bothering me.

You absolutely were not banned for not speaking
You were not even kicked for doing anything
You have always been welcome in YAH.

As has happened then and since, Mods got the blame.
You were, along with every one else on the site, dumped out when maintenance was done. When people tried to log back in, the site told them they were banned. They were not. It is an error in the global message. This happened then, it's happened a few times since, and possibly will happen at some point in the future ...I hope not but I don't know.

MODS on this site do not ever, randomly ban someone. Especially someone who is just sitting quietly (maybe in pm with a friend) for not talking in the room. am sorry to say but that's absurd (although given the above paragraph, I can understand how you thought it at the time).

Perhaps now with a greater understanding, this "mods banned me for not talking" to rest?.
Enjoy the rest of the day.

Thanks x
You welcome Hollie and thank you! I am glad I'm welcome in YAH, but when I said I was banned for not talking I was actually referring to vintagetears room not YAH. Yes we can put that at rest now. xx

Back