Mainstream media.

B

Bad_Influence

Should the mainstream media be allowed to be seen to support domestic terrorism such as the BLM movement?

Discuss.

B

Bad_Influence

If this doesn’t change what the media tell you, there’s no hope

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
“The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.
Malcolm X - African American

''The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.''
Adolf Hitler - European Austrian

''If people in the media cannot decide whether they are in the business of reporting news or manufacturing propaganda, it is all the more important that the public understand that difference, and choose their news sources accordingly''
Thomas Sowell - African American

''If you're gonna work for the ***s, you can no longer say what you think..... There are so many things you cannot say once you get on the ****** Bandwagon ...... America is totally under the control of the ***s .... I would rather be free in mind, and be locked up in a prison cell, than to be a coward and not be able to say what I want"
Bobby Fischer - Jewish American

All highly intelligent men

Last edited:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The 'mainstream media' went into overdrive recently, reporting the tragic death of a 16 year old child asylum seeker in the English channel. French authorities have since reported that documents found on the body reveal he was actually 28. . . . . . . . not as much reporting of that little fact. :rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

The 'mainstream media' went into overdrive recently, reporting the tragic death of a 16 year old child asylum seeker in the English channel. French authorities have since reported that documents found on the body reveal he was actually 28. . . . . . . . not as much reporting of that little fact. :rolleyes:

Just as they reported only on the peaceful BLM protests and completely ignored to looting and violence, refused to report on the paramilitary-style parading of the FF.
Sky are currently advertising that they will ask the tough questions, apparently only those questions that suit their Woke agenda. They are pushing Kay Burley’s new programme but there is no more biased reporter currently working in this country.
It does make me question who is truly pulling the strings in all mainstream media.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I take your point about Kay Burley. She recently got moved to the 7am slot on Sky, long before i get up, so thankfully I miss her ramblings.. but there's worse than her, Alex Crawford, for one. She's one of Sky's foreign correspondents, often reporting from Syria. Her warped bias towards the 'White Helmets' is staggering. Never looking at the bigger picture. She reports that a hospital has been bombed by Russian jets, never asking why are the pilots doing this? Were rebels firing from the hospital or taking shelter there, who knows?
A knife on its own is dangerous, you put it with a fork does it become harmless? all I ask for is balanced reporting.

Returning to the BLM protest... I see the BBC are considering dropping "Land of hope and glory" and "Rule Britannia" because of offensive lyrics in the songs. I'm dumbfounded by this. What words are offensive? I can't think of any, unless it's " Britons never never shall be slaves" madness!

SJ79

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
This lockdown ahs shown just how biased MSM are.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I fear we are being blackwashed.
The establishment has decided that whilst cheap labour has it's benefits it also comes with problems so...a huge media campaign to change attitudes in this land is funded.
TV, Radio, The Press...all are introducing the natives of this land to BAME. WE are accepting this now......for how long?

EllieSurrey

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
If you think BLM = domestic terrorism that says quite a lot about your prejudice and bias.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
'Mainstream media' is STILL going on about Dominic Cummings breaking lockdown, and yet, when the former Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn broke lockdown regulations, it hardly got a mention. Funny that? :rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

'Mainstream media' is STILL going on about Dominic Cummings breaking lockdown, and yet, when the former Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn broke lockdown regulations, it hardly got a mention. Funny that? :rolleyes:

And no condemnation of the thousands of students marching through our cities in support of a woman beating, drug-using criminal.
And they wonder why there are massive outbreaks of Covid now that the universities have gone back.

Laura-Star

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Main stream media is a un-elected private corporation with their own hidden political or social agenda....Only a fool would trust anything they say....They spend billions trying to put their views across...can find better information from my milkman

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sky are currently advertising that they will ask the tough questions, apparently only those questions that suit their Woke agenda. They are pushing Kay Burley’s new programme but there is no more biased reporter currently working in this country.
I see Sky have just suspended her for 6 months for breaking Covid lockdown restrictions! :rolleyes:

Back