May I ask how long a ban lasts?

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This is probably the longest conversation he has had with other chatters with the BLOCK word haha

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Agreed Super ... Just wondered too why mods get demoted so easily on here. Always thought once a mod always a mod? It was in my rocker days.
I was pushed after a week,, face didnt fit

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
oh my this has made my day ollololololol maybe now mister headmaster you keep ur nose out what does nor concern you. and before you say this none of my business your using a public forum so i am allowed my say.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Arent u issued with a rule book SuperNova?

lifegoeson

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hello Lifegoeson
For obvious reasons I am unable to discuss here why an action was taken, how ever your's was a short ban and ended a while ago.
Have a nice eveing
What are the obvious reasons ... Not obvious to me.... seems pointless not to tell people why they have been banned... How can we avoid it happening again if we are not told?? Makes no sense

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What are the obvious reasons ... Not obvious to me.... seems pointless not to tell people why they have been banned... How can we avoid it happening again if we are not told?? Makes no sense
oh dear he not happy at all let it go man u back in room aint ya

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I agree unless you were banned for no reason which I wouldn't doubt

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes is would make sense to have a reason given.........thought thats wat happened in all chat sites?

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you bothered to answer your pm, you would know why.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He knows why he was banned....

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you bothered to answer your pm, you would know why.

I was referring to lifegoeson Macgyver.

Regarding yourself Macgyver, i took the liberty of checking back my records as this banned for not talking was bothering me.

You absolutely were not banned for not speaking
You were not even kicked for doing anything
You have always been welcome in YAH.

As has happened then and since, Mods got the blame.
You were, along with every one else on the site, dumped out when maintenance was done. When people tried to log back in, the site told them they were banned. They were not. It is an error in the global message. This happened then, it's happened a few times since, and possibly will happen at some point in the future ...I hope not but I don't know.

MODS on this site do not ever, randomly ban someone. Especially someone who is just sitting quietly (maybe in pm with a friend) for not talking in the room. am sorry to say but that's absurd (although given the above paragraph, I can understand how you thought it at the time).

Perhaps now with a greater understanding, this "mods banned me for not talking" to rest?.
Enjoy the rest of the day.

Thanks x

dragongirl

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
TBH, Hollie did say to him in the room to answer his pm, on a few occasions but he ignored her.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
TBH, Hollie did say to him in the room to answer his pm, on a few occasions but he ignored her.
Exactly Dragon, and i told him that in PM yesterday, he says he never saw any PM's, tho i find that very hard to believe...

J

JustinCredible

People.. please don't use the forum to b**** at and attack other members..if you must criticise then make it constructive and if you can't do that then don't say anything at all.

Back