This is new

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score

Just in case you weren't aware, this thread is entitled, 'Introductions', giving scope for NEW chatters to introduce themselves to the Forums and/or chat rooms. Note the suggested guidelines:
"Introduce yourself! We hear starting with a joke helps. Keep it light and respectful."

Far too many threads are being misused and I have noticed that a few Forum members disapprove of this ever-increasing habit.
Please try to make any comments relevant to the thread title to avoid this happening.

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Just in case you weren't aware, this thread is entitled, 'Introductions', giving scope for NEW chatters to introduce themselves to the Forums and/or chat rooms. Note the suggested guidelines:
"Introduce yourself! We hear starting with a joke helps. Keep it light and respectful."

Far too many threads are being misused and I have noticed that a few Forum members disapprove of this ever-increasing habit.
Please try to make any comments relevant to the thread title to avoid this happening.

Goodness gracious me have they made you a mod??? Whats the world coming to . You are being overly helpful interesting!
Can i even comment here im not new but new ish to forums?

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Goodness gracious me have they made you a mod??? Whats the world coming to . You are being overly helpful interesting!

You can be Sophia Loren and I'll be Peter Sellers if you like.
You know there's a time and a place for sarcasm ..... and it's definitely here.
;)

S

Sardonicsmile

Whsts a mod

Back