Reaction score
Stop procrastinating Take more action get things done

Q

quietfem

never plan as today was the tomorrow one worried about yesterday

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Going to Bournemouth for 6 day the week after next, so that's something to look forward to as we haven't really had a good holiday in a few years since my dad became ill. Apart from that, the plan is to finish the house off with rendering front and back, taking up some rotten decking in the back garden and replacing it with slabs, and then keep the garden clean.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Going to Bournemouth for 6 day the week after next, so that's something to look forward to as we haven't really had a good holiday in a few years since my dad became ill. Apart from that, the plan is to finish the house off with rendering front and back, taking up some rotten decking in the back garden and replacing it with slabs, and then keep the garden clean.
Hope yu enjoy your holiday , we need to see before and after photos of ur garden please.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hope yu enjoy your holiday , we need to see before and after photos of ur garden please.

Thank you Megs. It was in a right mess before with a wooden shed that was falling to pieces and full of exercise equipment and old books and different things stored in there over the years. All had to be cleared. So it looks a lot better than it did, but still needs work to make it look presentable. Will be nice to invite friends and family round with confidence and not be ashamed of the front and back garden.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Thank you Megs. It was in a right mess before with a wooden shed that was falling to pieces and full of exercise equipment and old books and different things stored in there over the years. All had to be cleared. So it looks a lot better than it did, but still needs work to make it look presentable. Will be nice to invite friends and family round with confidence and not be ashamed of the front and back garden.
A friend of mine told me not to just throw out recycle them if u no longer want them. i demolished a green house and a lot of glass helped two ppl out. do it in stages set yourself goal each time you start.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A friend of mine told me not to just throw out recycle them if u no longer want them. i demolished a green house and a lot of glass helped two ppl out. do it in stages set yourself goal each time you start.

Ah right. I didn't think about recycling the stuff because a lot of it was damaged and we just wanted it gone. We hired out someone from a company that deals in waste removal, and i was surprised when one guy came to do it(i don't know how he managed to do it, but he managed) and he finished it in roughly two and a half hours.

I've done some bits today, clearing out more of the weeds and stingers at the bottom. Managed to fill half of the brown bin. But you're right, it's best to do it in stages, bit at a time.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Being able to survive 2020 is Trending ...........

RogerRamRod

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well... half way thro and lessons learned.... Dunno what they are but they're learned

TheThinker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Plans for 2020??? wash hands 100 times a day,, wear a face mask in public,,,, go to work,,,, play golf at weekends,,,, go to the pub after said golf,,,,,oh and HOPE to go on holiday in August,,,, after that,,,,,, well we wait and see if we still freebirds :D

soulman21

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
think we reached the bottom of it and things will only get better from here on in london ;-)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
What if 2020 is just foreplay.

Hold tight...... This may hurt. ................;)

sLOVEnija

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well, those plans for 2020 all worked out well, didn't they?

What will you remember most about 2020 and you can't use COVID or BREXIT :)

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Finally got cataract op done...result a miracle. I can see clearly now.
Should have been done in March but something came up!!!
I love the NHS!

Back