Threats? Really?

Danny3264

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Lmao banned from the room as apparently I issued constant threats to release someone's details, any admin can clearly go through the logs I have them myself which clearly shows I did no such thing, I simply corrected individuals that belittled and bullied others as not being who they claimed they were. Removing me clearly shows they were hiding themselves. Quite pathetic really

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
These petty arguments can be tiresome danny.
Good to see you firefighting in chat.
Hey danny, since ive been visting chatrooms, since 2009, think ive met 4200 fireman!
Is it me or is it the most common profession, for males in chatrooms.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
These petty arguments can be tiresome danny.
Good to see you firefighting in chat.
Hey danny, since ive been visting chatrooms, since 2009, think ive met 4200 fireman!
Is it me or is it the most common profession, for males in chatrooms.

We got Plumbers and a Dentist ,

Just sayin o_O

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Lmao banned from the room as apparently I issued constant threats to release someone's details, any admin can clearly go through the logs I have them myself which clearly shows I did no such thing, I simply corrected individuals that belittled and bullied others as not being who they claimed they were. Removing me clearly shows they were hiding themselves. Quite pathetic really

Danny3264 has quit <--- that is you just leaving the Lobby at 04.02 am so you are not even banned.

Going back to sleep zzz zzz zz

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Any barbers in chat, dont hesitate to contact me poco, somebody just asked if i was charles manson ??

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
We’re you drunk Danny? Because this is the wrong site you were banned from.
Also I wouldn’t bother appealing on that one either, as your ban holds.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
oh arrrr mister was ya banned from that there naughty site? now that rare i am sure lol.

Last edited:

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well. there was a pizza delivery guy in here the other day.
Thats a lot like being a gynaecologist when you think about it.
They can both sniff what they work with, but not eat it...

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
GettyImages-140626219-1ca0aee.jpg

Here's what i think happened, Sir. Mr Firefighter, you were on chat at 11:02 pm, consumed a few too many alcoholic beverages. It's quite possible that you clicked on a link that took you to the Naughty site.
Alright, i bothered you enough for today, have a good night. One more thing though....

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder if Danny has sobered up yet

Danny3264

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Tiresome, that's quite a good word, I've been coming to ukchat for as long as I can remember and yet never pretended to be anyone else but myself, after a decade of being accused false and fake yet here I still remain, responses on here labelling my post as aggressive and abusive which it simple wasn't if you read it, if a mod looked at the conversation logs they would simply see I did nothing wrong yet instead of doing that all you care to do is try and tarnish my character without even knowing a simple fact about me, am I a firefighter, well yes for the last 16yrs, for the last 6mths I cling film wrapped dead bodies and dropped them at ice rinks, I think my time with ukchat has come to an end which is a shame as in the late 90s it got me through some tough army years. But abuse of power blatent robot programs and support for individuals that run multiple abusive accounts unchecked has killed any enjoyment. Upon simply asking a question I was removed and then ridiculed to try and gloss over the truth, such a shame such a site has been destroyed by manipulators.

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score
You got a 3 day ban for being a twat. Stop being dramatic

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I'm Salty And I Know It

Back