Stop the genocide of our planet

Whiplash

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You all harm the earth every single day with your gluttonous overconsumption.

Every single day you drink from your plastic water bottles. Every single day you eat your factory farmed meat, which emits methane into the atmosphere and causes permanent damage to the atmosphere.

You commit countless atrocities against the earth and future generations. Every single day, every single month, every single year you cause irreversible damage to this planet. Yet you sit there oblivious to it all, too busy chasing clout on social media. It's pathetic. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

B

Bad_Influence

Every single day you drink from your plastic water bottles. Every single day you eat your factory farmed meat, which emits methane into the atmosphere and causes permanent damage to the atmosphere.

You commit countless atrocities against the earth and future generations. Every single day, every single month, every single year you cause irreversible damage to this planet. Yet you sit there oblivious to it all, too busy chasing clout on social media. It's pathetic. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Guess what? I’m not ashamed and nor should I be. I’m also not ashamed to say I think Greta Thunberg is a jumped up little brat who has been cruelly manipulated by her parents, the media, and leftie feckwits into becoming the poster-child for lies, misrepresentation of facts, and blatant nonsense. What I do find astonishing is the number of people who take it all in as though she knows what she’s talking about.
And your comment “ Yet you sit there oblivious to it all, too busy chasing clout on social media. It's pathetic. “ is most hypocritical considering here you are on social media chasing ‘clout’.

Last edited by a moderator:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

IF YOU SAY SO.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I think this is more a rant than anything else. It's an act of cowardice personally attacking normal average day people with families, using a set of ideologies to do the attacking. Unapologetic in shaming them, even though they aren't the ones who make the rules. Instead of going after the big corporations and governments who are responsible, you attack the little guy. Which shows me the character of not only the person spewing this hate filled bile, but also the character and general mentality behind the ideology.

I'm all for cleaner air and taking personal responsibility for protecting out planet, but this is not the way to get people on your side. I think we should be planting more trees, not wasting billions, even trillions on pointless environmental policies that are only intended to score political points. Why are you, and people like you, solely relying on governments and large multi-billion dollar companies to deal with environmental issues for you?

TheThinker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

OK firstly the title of your POST is "The GENOCIDE of our planet" ,,,, please read up on what GENOCIDE actually is !!!
Every single day we as humans MUST drink water to survive,, be that from plastic, glass, metal or a spring,,, it is a fundamental necessity for human life.
I eat meat, fish and vegetables as a staple diet, I enjoy them all and again ,, FOOD is a fundamental necessity for human life.
Atrocities against the earth??? like farting out methane? and we cannot commit an atrocity of something that isn't there (future generations).
yes I am probably oblivious to it all,, because I simply have not enough time to be a greta or a karen or a whiplash,,, oh and the irony about chasing clout on social media??? where did you post this drivel?
ashamed?? not me mate I am happy with my life choices,,, some good some bad,, I will answer my failings when I get to the big oven ;-)
You have a nice day now XXXXX Much love.:rolleyes:

Back