Describe ur sex life using a film

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Vanishing point

Have you got a fixation with the word vanish? (I noticed you have used it three times recently) ... Or does this portend something sinister? ;)

T

Tandy

Have you got a fixation with the word vanish? (I noticed you have used it three times recently) ... Or does this portend something sinister? ;)

I am currently under close supervision so I will just ramble till the eyes move away; no it was just my word of the day, in this instance the tip of my rather large cock vanishing into…. (well whatever really, it don’t matter) and answering the thread request to name a film of my sex life. I am but a simple man with drug and alcohol problems, a scourge on society and this forum, if I promote a random word sometimes it might just be the drugs, it might be the alcohol, it might be I just enjoy playing to piss some people off that encourage me.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I am currently under close supervision so I will just ramble till the eyes move away; no it was just my word of the day, in this instance the tip of my rather large cock vanishing into…. (well whatever really, it don’t matter) and answering the thread request to name a film of my sex life. I am but a simple man with drug and alcohol problems, a scourge on society and this forum, if I promote a random word sometimes it might just be the drugs, it might be the alcohol, it might be I just enjoy playing to piss some people off that encourage me.

I really appreciate your honesty, even though, quite frequently, others appear not to. :rolleyes:

Greco

Chat supremo, kiss ma ring!
Reaction score
My actual sex life, or how I want it? The postman always rings twice

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
Sleeping with the enemy