Covid-19 conspiricy thories

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If you think about it, this is a very convenient epidemic for those who worry about our overpopulated planet. The rumours that some country or other? designed this to take off the
troublesome top layers, those who have done their duty, enjoyed a good run......me.
How better to ease the pressures that all nations are suffering, how better for pension funds and welfare plans.
Take say, a billion off the top and things will ease up. :eek:
Wonder who thought that up?:oops:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
As long as it's not blamed on climate change :rolleyes:
How better to ease the pressures that all nations are suffering, how better for pension funds
One thing about the Grim Reaper calling over this, is that it will be spread evenly. He will come for rich and poor alike. The average working man doesn't live long enough to fully enjoy his retirement. Coal miners for example, spent their working life underground, breathing in coal dust and often died well before their time.

B

Bad_Influence

All the conspiracy theories are, in my humble opinion, insane. This is the planet telling us to behave ourselves and to stop the general arrogance of humanity.
In the news today a group of teenagers have been arrested for coughing into the faces of an elderly couple, and sadly this just shows how the youth are treating this as some sort of joke. It's shameful but not surprising.:mad::mad::(:(

T

ToughType

All the conspiracy theories are, in my humble opinion, insane. This is the planet telling us to behave ourselves and to stop the general arrogance of humanity.
In the news today a group of teenagers have been arrested for coughing into the faces of an elderly couple, and sadly this just shows how the youth are treating this as some sort of joke. It's shameful but not surprising.:mad::mad::(:(
That is disgusting:mad:, we should all do our bit, if everyone did we might be able to get on track

B

Bad_Influence

That is disgusting:mad:, we should all do our bit, if everyone did we might be able to get on track

I know it’s easy in hindsight but we should have had separate hospitals for those infected. Not easy I know but treating them in the same place as those already ill has compounded the issue.
We will get back on track eventually but there no doubt the selfish ones who have ignored govt advice has made that recovery further down the line.

Paperloveheart

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Conspiracy theories are filling in my days and I am enjoying hearing everyones take on the present situation. It's a bit like listening to gossip or reading about gossip when you not into gossip :).

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It IS like being a gossip - I agree. At the surgery this morning, there was a man OUT OF HIS MIND about how we 'let planes in' far too late; there was a woman saying it's 'all because of the holidaymakers'. People are really taking notice and forming their own opinions. I don't know about any conspiracy, but however deadly and destructive this is, it remains of great interest - it's the most serious thing we have lived through.

I'm not religious and my views are often fence-dwelling, however... Remember the Bible stories about the floods, fire, plague and locusts? Haven't we just had manic flooding? Weren't there crazy fires in Australia and America? We have our plague, for sure and isn't there a 25-mile wide plague of locusts currently decimating farmland? Bit weird! Feels like a re-set to me. We've been warned and we didn't listen - even this week, we were told to stay in and lots of us gathered on beaches and in parks. Now, we're all being punished for being stupid and negligent. For years, we've been crap and maybe we'll come out of this a little bit less selfish. o_O

B

Bad_Influence

It IS like being a gossip - I agree. At the surgery this morning, there was a man OUT OF HIS MIND about how we 'let planes in' far too late; there was a woman saying it's 'all because of the holidaymakers'. People are really taking notice and forming their own opinions. I don't know about any conspiracy, but however deadly and destructive this is, it remains of great interest - it's the most serious thing we have lived through.

I'm not religious and my views are often fence-dwelling, however... Remember the Bible stories about the floods, fire, plague and locusts? Haven't we just had manic flooding? Weren't there crazy fires in Australia and America? We have our plague, for sure and isn't there a 25-mile wide plague of locusts currently decimating farmland? Bit weird! Feels like a re-set to me. We've been warned and we didn't listen - even this week, we were told to stay in and lots of us gathered on beaches and in parks. Now, we're all being punished for being stupid and negligent. For years, we've been crap and maybe we'll come out of this a little bit less selfish. o_O

I couldn't agree more. Not from a religious viewpoint but definitely from a nature stance.

TheThinker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi SuperCookie,, yep read your reply and i think you have a very good point,, i also have no interest in religion so i don't buy into that stuff but the eerie similarities are startling, there is also the Nostradamus stuff that by the way gets translated in all manner of ways so that's a pinch of salt, however if we look back a few years it was translated that all this was coming,, but to be fair we cant simply just all think that because someone says it will happen in the future we all panic,,, but what we should be doing is having a good hard think to ourselves and having the forethought,,,, WHAT-IF? and if we do think like this we could actually plan ahead.
and as Bad says ,, Nature determines everything in the end its that simple ;-)

Be Safe, Wash your Hands,, Keep Your Distance,,, PEACE TO YOU ALL ;-)

Thinky Boy

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Nah! All that fire, flood and plague stuff seems so out of date now.
I can imagine some old guy writing stuff like that yonks ago, how silly it seems when we can see for ourselves, with the help of science, that these are all natural events, not some nasties sent to us from above by some even older guy!

Thecharmer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It's all very strange how this has happened. I think it away of Getting rid of cash myself.

Ben1978

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I think it's strange that it developed in a place with a lab that studies coronavirus. Might just be a conincidence but the instant shutting down of a theory by government always makes me pay .ire attention.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I think it's strange that it developed in a place with a lab that studies coronavirus. Might just be a conincidence but the instant shutting down of a theory by government always makes me pay .ire attention.
It's a load of shot!
Latest seems to be laid on some men clearing out a bat cave in
China. Some of them died of a 'Corona Type Fever' several years ago.
It was all very hush hush at the time, of course.

Back