trolling

hakan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Trolling is recognised as deliberately inflicting hatred, bigotry, racism, misogyny, or just simple bickering between others. People who partake in ‘trolling’ are referred to as ‘trolls’. They use any environment where they are allowed to make public comments, such as blog sites, social networks (like Facebook® and Twitter®), news sites, discussion forums, and game chat.
hertfordshire police website
u can report trolling online to any police force

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for this useful information x

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Trolling is recognised as deliberately inflicting hatred, bigotry, racism, misogyny, or just simple bickering between others. People who partake in ‘trolling’ are referred to as ‘trolls’. They use any environment where they are allowed to make public comments, such as blog sites, social networks (like Facebook® and Twitter®), news sites, discussion forums, and game chat.

Where did you get this definition from? The Citizens Advice Bureau?
Two things I would like to mention:
1. You failed to include misandry AND homophobia.
2. If bickering WAS an illegal offence, the judicial system would be seriously overwhelmed.
No matter what social platform you use, people will ALWAYS have opposing and contradictory views. This gives way to debate and discussion.
Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make it grounds for arrest. I imagine that's what has prompted your Forum thread.
Quite often, I find the one's who complain the most about 'trolls' are those who frequently demonstrate the definition of one.
You cannot stop the relentless force of irony.

hakan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
You established that 'argument' in your initial post. Is repetition really necessary?

Back