Met Office expects new £1.2 billion supercomputer to deliver more than ’42’

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The Met Office will be hoping for something considerably more tangible than “42” after a spend of £1.2 billion on a new supercomputer. Already dubbed 'Deep Depression' by cynics.

B

Bad_Influence

42 is the meaning of life, the universe and everything, so it's not a bad result. :D

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
42 is the meaning of life, the universe and everything, so it's not a bad result. :D
Life? don't talk to me about life, but you clearly have a brain the size of a planet to work that one out :rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you. :D

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
They may try and get me for flooding the forum :rolleyes: well. it is a bit of a washout isn't it?

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The Met Office will be hoping for something considerably more tangible than “42” after a spend of £1.2 billion on a new supercomputer. Already dubbed 'Deep Depression' by cynics.
I get my forecasts from the Daily Express..they always have something exciting to stir you up a bit!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The Mail Online is my daily read, but anything other than that rag The Daily Mirror, is fine.

L

lucianthp

I assume this new supercomputer means we'll finally be able to get Weather v2.0.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I get my forecasts from the Daily Express..they always have something exciting to stir you up a bit!
Please don't think that I read the 'Excess' Heavens forfend. I get my choice free from Waitrose.

Back