dating

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
S

Scotsbabe2020

Aww good luck Scotsbabe2020!

I haven't met anyone off chat, well only joined last year lol, but its difficult I think to know someone properly through a screen and typed words. I get wary of people anyway in life and don't trust many at all, so on here I find it hard to tell whether or not they are serious or joking etc as there's no emotion, body language or facial expressions, its purely typed words on a screen. Anyone could be anyone or saying stuff and not meaning a word of it.

I am happy for those that do work out though and I think as in life it can be hard to find the right person etc.
Anyway got to get back to work byes
thanks Claire,

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Think your find megs Chrissy likes ladies
but sure il chat to her but im not allowed in her room:)

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Think your find megs Chrissy likes ladies
but sure il chat to her but im not allowed in her room:)
oh right words but dont hurt to say hello does it.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Aww good luck Scotsbabe2020!

I haven't met anyone off chat, well only joined last year lol, but its difficult I think to know someone properly through a screen and typed words. I get wary of people anyway in life and don't trust many at all, so on here I find it hard to tell whether or not they are serious or joking etc as there's no emotion, body language or facial expressions, its purely typed words on a screen. Anyone could be anyone or saying stuff and not meaning a word of it.

I am happy for those that do work out though and I think as in life it can be hard to find the right person etc.
Anyway got to get back to work byes

I think what's most difficult is putting yourself out there, especially if you're not used to doing that sort of thing. I think like anything in life, if you don't put 100% into something, then you're unlikely to get what you want out of it. So it's all about taking a chance, whether it's on here or out of here, and seeing what works and what doesn't.

The ones who have found happiness, have taken many chances to find that happiness. They've done everything in their power to find the right person, and i honestly take my hat off to them. They've put in the effort and have reaped the benefits.

S

Scotsbabe2020

well that's me up to date on things with Claire lolllllllllllllll

munchies

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have met two people from chat rooms one person i was with for three years and the other a year and a half even though they ended im still friends with both not saying i would again , maybe just go out and do it the old fashioned way

T

ToughType

I have met a couple, but i decided no more, Chatting online is just that now online, not dated in a while though

Last edited by a moderator:
Back