Trolling needs to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wren

Have I deleted it yet? Do you want it deleted. Let me know.
I like my account thank you
I also like very many of the chatters
I realise the site can't be perfect , some chatters drop skin n stuff.
Just think the Mod should grow up herself and
Not be so rude, abusive to chatters , who just want to chat

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Megs , the thing is , you kinda expect better from a Mod
And the enjoying troll behaviour is poor examples of being a Mod
Full moon or not , it's wrongun in that choice , thanks

Wren hush dear you need to log off go chill with your tunes . stop drinking coffee its making you hyper.
go and think on it all it just words on a screen after all no good getting your dander up over.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I think the chatter criticizing the mod in the forum while being friendly to her in the chat room also needs to grow up. You should probably go back to chat while I still have patience.

You need to remember that they are chatters first and mods second, as they are volunteers.

W

Wren

Wren hush dear you need to log off go chill with your tunes . stop drinking coffee its making you hyper.
go and think on it all it just words on a screen after all no good getting your dander up over.
Thank you for your ongoing kindness :)

BizarreBabe

The Biz!
Reaction score
Blocking or not taking it seriously works for me.
Yes, it can be confusing when others interact with them but it's definitely manageable and a more pleasant experience than persistent goading.
So many times I've seen people admit they're too nosy to block but then complain.

jefffs

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Jody are you saying that as we speak to each other in the room, that i shouldnt say what happens to be true and not voice an opinion, well young lady i Have always liked you but if you think I shouldnt say what is true then its you that needs too grow up

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Jody are you saying that as we speak to each other in the room, that i shouldnt say what happens to be true and not voice an opinion, well young lady i Have always liked you but if you think I shouldnt say what is true then its you that needs too grow up
What are you talking about? Lol

jefffs

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
were you referring too me me as that chatter that is freidly with you in thr room?

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I was the one that said that jeffs, and I'm not referring to you, nor am I Jody. I think you guys need to jump off Jody for a minute actually.

jefffs

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
sorry Dalai my mistake i went by the pic, I do apologise too you and Jody, I have always liked Jody , i genuinely though it was her comment , again my apologies too u both

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I will be closing this thread now.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Also, be aware, with the sh** that I've been going through, that the next one of you who tells me to grow any part of the reproductive system will be having a vacay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back