Trolling needs to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heidi_Hi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So anyone who thinks that trolling/ abuse/ bullying online is unacceptable is being histrionic? Or is it just the ones who participate who think it's ok?

Last edited:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Hush please peanut head, ty

My 10 year old can muster up better "hooks" than you ya stupid child..

Go get in ya "Cab" and take it for a swim in the channel.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What I don't get is how some people of certain age behave like they still in playground . I get the banter i done that myself , but the name calling and berating someones opinion is childish.

Act your age not your shoe size....

block is a wonderful tool use it.

W

Wren

What I don't get is how some people of certain age behave like they still in playground . I get the banter i done that myself , but the name calling and berating someones opinion is childish.

Act your age not your shoe size....

block is a wonderful tool use it.

Very true I blocked my ugly troll a while back but this morning a random person tells me that even tho I can't see what's being said in the room , and can not defend myself from the lies and hate. It's still being said , so that means we have a mod who allows users to continue their hate and attempt to brand others ,a troll (me a troll!) Whatever the block don't work cause the trolls are supported by a mucky Mod who thinks it's LMFAO
Childish. I am considering posting screenshots of hate I've been subjected to and the parts where I've ("not fu**ed her off yet") and the insults ("I find wren fuc*In annoying") lol so what Jody is u do, u shouldn't be forcing bans on chatters for chatting or having opinions
I'd still like to know what abuse I gave you,?
The (stfu) was instigated by you , I copied Ur example.
The ("the get off his dick") was goading anothr chatter
And also Jody, when I ask you questions Ur ignorance shines
You have have agreed that pure hate is acceptable on this site , and went in to enjoy Ur scoff.
Block ... Can mods even be blocked?
After my ban ,,, Jody I am blocking you :) Ty

And lizard u are a very slow moving troll who can't keep his tail on ,
Lizards drop their tail in fear or danger
Dickless!

W

Wren

Also just pointing out that I'm sure lizard won't mind my banter about his tail, and for saying he's dickless, after all he has his special names for me (b**** witch, cnut,) and the more recent wish of death.

Also (homophobia is not acceptable)he treats others is appalling we don't all have to be the same lizard if a man wants to put a skirt on its 2020 , it's ok! You are the weird one who needs constant reporting

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I don't really wanna be the one to point this out but.......

You are having a Meltdown.

lol

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
There's no trolling on this thread just pure rage :D

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Also, is it a full moon? Y'all this is chat. If its getting too serious, take a break.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Very true I blocked my ugly troll a while back but this morning a random person tells me that even tho I can't see what's being said in the room , and can not defend myself from the lies and hate. It's still being said , so that means we have a mod who allows users to continue their hate and attempt to brand others ,a troll (me a troll!) Whatever the block don't work cause the trolls are supported by a mucky Mod who thinks it's LMFAO
Childish. I am considering posting screenshots of hate I've been subjected to and the parts where I've ("not fu**ed her off yet") and the insults ("I find wren fuc*In annoying") lol so what Jody is u do, u shouldn't be forcing bans on chatters for chatting or having opinions
I'd still like to know what abuse I gave you,?
The (stfu) was instigated by you , I copied Ur example.
The ("the get off his dick") was goading anothr chatter
And also Jody, when I ask you questions Ur ignorance shines
You have have agreed that pure hate is acceptable on this site , and went in to enjoy Ur scoff.
Block ... Can mods even be blocked?
After my ban ,,, Jody I am blocking you :) Ty

And lizard u are a very slow moving troll who can't keep his tail on ,
Lizards drop their tail in fear or danger
Dickless!

Again why take notice ot what they saying? wherever telling you is helping to fuel the situation. one other thing try avoiding that room go make new friends in another room. Stop lowering yourself to their standards , Be lady and act like one move on . use your bann as time to reflect on how to use chat and what you from it.

W

Wren

Am just wondering if my account will be deleted

Banned for abuse of mod: what is that defined (emotional abuse) no idea , still believe I said nothing wrong besides , lacking skills
That's not abusive

Awaits (stfu) comment

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Have I deleted it yet? Do you want it deleted. Let me know.

W

Wren

Megs , the thing is , you kinda expect better from a Mod
And the enjoying troll behaviour is poor examples of being a Mod
Full moon or not , it's wrongun in that choice , thanks

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
So is that a no or a yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back