dating

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
its easily mistook, loved getting slagged slated etc lol, it was yrs ago and didn't have a clue, but at the end of day it made me a stronger woman, cant reall how many times I got banned for fighting with them lol, aw well lesson learned, , I keep the peace
Trolls are not worth the finger tips on your keys . I found if you either block or totally ignore them they move on.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
well am all chuffed, a guy I been speaking to off n on for ten yrs, we decided to make a go of it on valentines day, ive just found him on this site when I joined a few weeks back
Life's greatest tragedy is not to be loved, I'm so happy for you that you have found love and that it's not passed you by.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sometimes you need to say hello first Christy break the ice

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Trolls are not worth the finger tips on your keys . I found if you either block or totally ignore them they move on.

Yes !!

I been saying this all day loooooooooooooong !! :D

Claire8

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Aww good luck Scotsbabe2020!

I haven't met anyone off chat, well only joined last year lol, but its difficult I think to know someone properly through a screen and typed words. I get wary of people anyway in life and don't trust many at all, so on here I find it hard to tell whether or not they are serious or joking etc as there's no emotion, body language or facial expressions, its purely typed words on a screen. Anyone could be anyone or saying stuff and not meaning a word of it.

I am happy for those that do work out though and I think as in life it can be hard to find the right person etc.
Anyway got to get back to work byes

Back