Why I do not respect Atheists

V

vitriolicv

Did dude really just say "American Zionist Empire" what the ****? Banned.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I knew it was going to turn this route when he said he followed Viking pride sh**.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
No.We just talk about his ban for entertainment.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Tolerance will see the end of this country as we know it. Sadly there are far too many lefty apologists for it to be saved now. I fear for the society my daughter will have to endure in the not so distant future.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The live and let live attitude is one of the reasons I don't take atheists seriously they are devoid of any biosphere or spirit

Far too much tolerance and pacifism

Excuse me, a newbie, for butting in but...re tolerance; we have Boris I/C now. I think things will change?

Paperloveheart

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Personally I find the Spaghetti monster believers a bit odd. Each to their own.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
[Well! I see he is now considering some changes, maybe the abolition, of our human rights .
I do hope it is not all going to his head!
Personally I find the Spaghetti monster believers a bit odd. Each to their own.

QUOTE="Paperloveheart, post: 34313, member: 3082"]Personally I find the Spaghetti monster believers a bit odd. Each to their own.[/QUOTE]

BoatOutOfHull

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What do they want at this stage for society or civilization in general?

A society based purely on scientific and... et al

I am not a G-d botherer, neither am I irreligious. The concept of an omnipotent supreme being that is holy and that we should praise and prostrate ourselves before is a ludicrous nonsense. The universe is itself a 'supreme', living entity and we are all an integral part of it. Energy can neither be created or destroyed, only transformed. Hence when we are born we are the coming together of as specific set of sub-atomic particles that becomes a viable, independent, animated life-form. When we eventually snuff it our component parts go back into the melee of the universe and our energy is similarly reabsorbed. Atheists are therefore wrong, there is something that is bigger and more powerful than just us which is dynamic and therefore must be considered to be alive. The only thing they're right about is the nonsense that is most organised religion whose primary function is to keep the masses frightened and under control for the benefit of 'the holy ones' who seem to get by just fine, perhaps living frugally (rarely) but never actually becoming destitute.

Spankette

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

A society based purely on scientific and rationalist thought with a will purely to only deconstruct and criticise everything about religion and culture which stems from religiousness?

I always find it intellectually cowardice when you get Dawkins and Hitchens deconstruct and criticise Islam and call muslims dumb and un- enlightened (compared to Europeans)

'These muslims' though still have a warrior culture and will to dominate which Europeans have lost. They can look down on muslims all they want call them dumb, uncivilised or barbaric etc but its meaningless trash talk because science and intellectualism will never be powerful enough in the hearts and minds of the lower iq populace to galvinise or inspire the will to defend or expand their own culture as a society devoid of 'religiousness' has nothing to defend anymore as culture would of thus eroded within it.

Ancestors of Europeans (pagans) were once converted by fire and sword into Christianity. Why would they not be converted again by same method by a more dominant aggressive and religious sect? Fanaticism will always trump rationalism and intellectualism it is the will of a god or honor that wins wars or defends itself against external imperial forces or external fanatical forces without that you are just an impotent culture devoid of anything worth fighting for .....
Weak-minded people will swallow any old story, as you’ve alluded to. Science won’t prevail because it requires a brain, and the Middle East idiots are still living live it’s 999 a.d.

You’re wrong and you know you’re wrong.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Weak-minded people will swallow any old story, as you’ve alluded to. Science won’t prevail because it requires a brain, and the Middle East idiots are still living live it’s 999 a.d.

You’re wrong and you know you’re wrong.

Well here is a ressurection.
Guess there is an afterlife for old threads at least. ;)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Well here is a ressurection.
Guess there is an afterlife for old threads at least. ;)
You took the words right out of my book.
I wish people would simply start a new thread, even on the more unprovable and irreconcilable subjects.
:rolleyes:

Silverymoon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
In a deeper context it is not about believing in a god or not I don't think you understand what I am getting at here

Basically How do you defend your culture of rationalism and intellectualism within a society devoid of religiousness and fanaticism to begin with?
You have missed out patriotism - yes it is a form of fanaticism but a very specific form - and I think that it may be more of an influence than you are giving it credit for. It is also possible to be a scientist and believe in a god so following science doesn't automatically exclude religion

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

A society based purely on scientific and rationalist thought with a will purely to only deconstruct and criticise everything about religion and culture which stems from religiousness?

I always find it intellectually cowardice when you get Dawkins and Hitchens deconstruct and criticise Islam and call muslims dumb and un- enlightened (compared to Europeans)

'These muslims' though still have a warrior culture and will to dominate which Europeans have lost. They can look down on muslims all they want call them dumb, uncivilised or barbaric etc but its meaningless trash talk because science and intellectualism will never be powerful enough in the hearts and minds of the lower iq populace to galvinise or inspire the will to defend or expand their own culture as a society devoid of 'religiousness' has nothing to defend anymore as culture would of thus eroded within it.

Ancestors of Europeans (pagans) were once converted by fire and sword into Christianity. Why would they not be converted again by same method by a more dominant aggressive and religious sect? Fanaticism will always trump rationalism and intellectualism it is the will of a god or honor that wins wars or defends itself against external imperial forces or external fanatical forces without that you are just an impotent culture devoid of anything worth fighting for .....
Uhhh ?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
It is impossible to prove something does not exist but it should be possible to prove if something DOES exist.
How can there be, and why should there be, a balance of one thing based on experiment and proven fact, and another based on heresay and rumour?
And you are ignoring the fact that you can give no evidence. Until you can do that your question is moot
is as daft as anyone who joins some deluded cult that worships any false god.

bvbgdhndb.jpg

Back