Gender these days?

B

Bad_Influence

I'm sure most people would accept that there are certain people who are born in the wrong body, however my issue (and many others) is these feckwit parents who raise their children as 'gender neutral'. This is nothing short of child abuse in my opinion and should be illegal.

Another thing that irks me is celebrities, and it is almost exclusively celebs) who identify as 'gender fluid' or some other attention begging name. I have no problem if someone is bi-sexual but why do they need to be so self-important by jumping on the gender-bandwagon?

ElsD

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Aftercare is always available, and yes, some people may regret their decision but I have often found that this is people who went private and didn't get the normal pretreatment counselling.

I agree with you on the celebrity thing.

Transitioning is a very long journey and doesn't actually end with surgery. There will be medication for life just for starters.
My son is now on Testosterone shots 4 times a year, has had top surgery and is the happiest and settled I've ever seen him.

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
I'm sure most people would accept that there are certain people who are born in the wrong body, however my issue (and many others) is these feckwit parents who raise their children as 'gender neutral'. This is nothing short of child abuse in my opinion and should be illegal.

Another thing that irks me is celebrities, and it is almost exclusively celebs) who identify as 'gender fluid' or some other attention begging name. I have no problem if someone is bi-sexual but why do they need to be so self-important by jumping on the gender-bandwagon?

Personally I don't have problems with parents who raise their children as gender neutral, as I believe that once they get older they will surely know whether they are male or female.

B

Bad_Influence

Personally I don't have problems with parents who raise their children as gender neutral, as I believe that once they get older they will surely know whether they are male or female.

I understand that BMB, but in childhood we are guided by our peers as much as by our parents. Send a boy to school in a dress and he is going to get bullied. It may not be right but it's a fact. He will be alienated by a large majority of his peers, and he will be stigmatised. That is not the best learning environment for anyone.

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
I understand that BMB, but in childhood we are guided by our peers as much as by our parents. Send a boy to school in a dress and he is going to get bullied. It may not be right but it's a fact. He will be alienated by a large majority of his peers, and he will be stigmatised. That is not the best learning environment for anyone.

Oh a dunno so much bad look at the scots lol

Back