Why I do not respect Atheists

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'd say the viking way of doing things is redundant seeing as quite a few changed religion over the years..

Any belief system can become redundant not just Atheism as you harp on about but because people like to use violence as an answer to anything slightly uncomfortable the religions that suggest and condone violence will always prevail.

As a mother who has given her children no religion (purely because I do not agree with what they stand for) I'd prefer that to them believing violence is the answer.

As for your comment about if we had a combatant warfare state we'd have border control. Rubbish, it's nothing to do with religion, it's a spineless wet government many of whom I suspect are church going people.

The Vikings got converted and swallowed up into Christian Europe and yes there was always violent clashes but generally the will of the Christian European conquered and converted the Vikings culturally even subverted them to what would of been a foreign religion . Violence is politics though doesn't matter how you view it. The state (In modern terms) controls people through threat of violence and the only way severe political change of power happens is too use violence to change the regime. The power structure also will always use violence to protect it's power from revolutionaries or dissidents

Violence and war is part of humanity though just by stating violence is not the answer it will not stop violence, war or conquest as it will always be part of human nature. Peace is desirable but War is inevitable.

Nope the government politicians a high percentage of them are childless or follow a foreign religion or are atheists the very fact a majority atheist society puts up with such a weak and corrupt political system and such cowardly politicians kind of strengthens my point. Too much tolerance and apathy within the United KIngdom whilst dynamic demographic changes occur with projections of the UK becoming a majority Islamic state in 30 years time. You will see then where your tolerant and peaceful atheism gets you when the majority ruling religion views atheists as apostates.

Last edited:

ElsD

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hmmm, oh thanks for making you use your brain comment, but I'm female.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hmmm, oh thanks for making you use your brain comment, but I'm female.

well you attempted to dissect what I replied previously so you had a go

Did better with your reply than 90% of the males on here that keeping bleeping on about tolerance and acceptance of others (must be wimpish and emasculated men) but have no deeper philosophical or metaphysical thought other than that. Essentially they are saying as atheists we can convert other cultures to be as tolerant and accepting as us which is a completely idiotic view not based in reality or what has happened with religious and cultural conflicts in the past which have always been interlinked in some way.

Last edited:

ElsD

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I don't believe anybody should be Forced into anything, especially religion no matter what the reasons.
For me having a belief in something as impactful as a God should be a personal choice as should how they celebrate that God. If I personally decided I wanted to join a religion I would make a conscious effort to go find it. Research it's values and beliefs to see if it fit with my own moral compass
If it didn't then I would look for a different one.

I do find myself a smattering confused about why Atheists thinking they can convert people to their thinking is nonsense and idiotic but wanting a state where we deal with things with extreme violence isn't. Apologies if I have overlooked a previous explanation, I've been writing so only skimming the comments

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I don't believe anybody should be Forced into anything, especially religion no matter what the reasons.
For me having a belief in something as impactful as a God should be a personal choice as should how they celebrate that God. If I personally decided I wanted to join a religion I would make a conscious effort to go find it. Research it's values and beliefs to see if it fit with my own moral compass
If it didn't then I would look for a different one.

I do find myself a smattering confused about why Atheists thinking they can convert people to their thinking is nonsense and idiotic but wanting a state where we deal with things with extreme violence isn't. Apologies if I have overlooked a previous explanation, I've been writing so only skimming the comments

I think you misunderstand my point I'm not condoning violence I am just stating violence, war and conflict is part of humanity and always will be as individuals, tribes, ethnic groups and cultures essentially will try and convert, rule or be the dominant culture within set society or civilization. It is why cultural and religious clashes will always happen and lead to conflict as different belief systems will not want to be ruled by a foreign belief system or culture. Even clashes between sects of the same religion are common or even atheists themselves via the attempted removal of the dominant religion with violent communist revolutions in the Soviet Union and China which even though on the face where steeped in atheism it was actually a foreign tribe who had subverted the populace against themselves to take power and worked for their own ethnic and religious interests to the detriment of the majority.

Atheism to me is essentially a rejection of your own tribes god(s) you have laid down your weapons (In a metaphorical sense) and the defence of your own culture or you have been born into a society that lacked that religiousness or culture to begin with so you are filled with apathy and tolerance and feel you have nothing instinctively to defend as you have never felt part of something greater than yourself as a community,tribe or nation.

The society you live in today is still culturally christian (just about) the societal norms, morality and laws would of been heavily influenced by Christianity if they are all deconstructed and eroded over time your culture will be subverted or changed with the new dominant religion that takes it's place which on current projections of demographic shifts and birth rates will be Islamic,

It's not simply finding a new religion as your religion should be essentially an extension of your tribes customs and beliefs if you was not born into that to begin then you are in a tricky spot

A spot I find myself in it's why I stated earlier in the thread a new religion is needed for Europeans in my opinion as Christianity in Western Europe no longer holds it's old values and morality and that will to go out to try convert the world.

In essence there is a void currently that will be replaced by a dominant religious belief system as Christianity and the Church as an institution has been completely corrupted

Last edited:

ElsD

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
See now explained like that I understand a little more.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
See now explained like that I understand a little more.

Yes well up to 7 years ago I use to spout the tolerance and acceptance of others nonsense and never thought deeper about religion or what is essentially a godless society and where that will lead if a culture destroys itself or a people reject that god as that shift is dangerous because your culture will essentially be replaced by a dominant foreign religion full of conquest

Last edited:
V

vitriolicv

I wouldn't usually reply to something like this.

The real reason to be hesitant about loudly-declared atheists is the superiority and intolerance of religion. It is not within my values to disregard the traditions of another culture, as this tends to especially target more vulnerable cultures -- that is, cultures that aren't white. To assume everyone else must be "primitive" is a pretty high arrogance, not to mention an early "justification" for genocide.

See, you've got two major types of atheists: "The New Atheists," which are proselytizers in their own right, and "classical" atheists, who just see no rational reason to believe in a god or gods unless some kind of evidence is presented, with no further baggage attached. They may engage in some political activism against the Christian establishment, which is fine by me, because that actually affects *our* culture, restricts *our* freedom of thought, expression, organization. I'd rather be the latter than the former: Hitchens and Dawkins (both "New Atheists"), who were previously mentioned, are intolerant. Bigoted. Islamophobic. And they don't have a lot of respect for women, which is a pretty big sticking point for me. Then you've got Sam Harris, who is along similar lines, but is also some kind of... new-age spiritual type, these days? All of them supported war in Iraq. All of them supported the dominance of capital-W Western culture over the east -- outside what should be our culture's sphere of influence. It shows their true colors when they're ultimately Ameri/Eurocentrists, which is pretty damn parallel to this new white supremacist resurgence.

I won't be watching for further replies, especially since it seems a lot of this thread is "muh western values" propaganda. Just wanted to throw in my two cents, as a person who can't believe in a god or gods, but won't label myself "Atheist" (capital A included), especially with how a lot of the new crop (white neckbeard keyboard warriors all) are acting.

B

Bad_Influence

well you attempted to dissect what I replied previously so you had a go

Did better with your reply than 90% of the males on here that keeping bleeping on about tolerance and acceptance of others (must be wimpish and emasculated men) but have no deeper philosophical or metaphysical thought other than that. Essentially they are saying as atheists we can convert other cultures to be as tolerant and accepting as us which is a completely idiotic view not based in reality or what has happened with religious and cultural conflicts in the past which have always been interlinked in some way.

Wimpish and emasculated?? That is a rather pathetically judgemental opinion that you certainly cannot back up.
Where have I implied that I am tolerant? Where have I implied I think I can convert anyone? Do you even read your comment after you've typed it? If you did, maybe you'd see how myopic and bigoted you really are.

Regarding that picnic.... I think you've lost the blanket too now.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I wouldn't usually reply to something like this.

The real reason to be hesitant about loudly-declared atheists is the superiority and intolerance of religion. It is not within my values to disregard the traditions of another culture, as this tends to especially target more vulnerable cultures -- that is, cultures that aren't white. To assume everyone else must be "primitive" is a pretty high arrogance, not to mention an early "justification" for genocide.

See, you've got two major types of atheists: "The New Atheists," which are proselytizers in their own right, and "classical" atheists, who just see no rational reason to believe in a god or gods unless some kind of evidence is presented, with no further baggage attached. They may engage in some political activism against the Christian establishment, which is fine by me, because that actually affects *our* culture, restricts *our* freedom of thought, expression, organization. I'd rather be the latter than the former: Hitchens and Dawkins (both "New Atheists"), who were previously mentioned, are intolerant. Bigoted. Islamophobic. And they don't have a lot of respect for women, which is a pretty big sticking point for me. Then you've got Sam Harris, who is along similar lines, but is also some kind of... new-age spiritual type, these days? All of them supported war in Iraq. All of them supported the dominance of capital-W Western culture over the east -- outside what should be our culture's sphere of influence. It shows their true colors when they're ultimately Ameri/Eurocentrists, which is pretty damn parallel to this new white supremacist resurgence.

I won't be watching for further replies, especially since it seems a lot of this thread is "muh western values" propaganda. Just wanted to throw in my two cents, as a person who can't believe in a god or gods, but won't label myself "Atheist" (capital A included), especially with how a lot of the new crop (white neckbeard keyboard warriors all) are acting.

How do you come to the conclusion that non white cultures are vulnerable exactly? Surely you are stating they are weaker or inferior in some sense to type that? (Unable to defend themselves) Which would suggest you have a superiority complex not me

I have not stated anywhere on this thread that a culture, race or ethnicity is superior or inferior to another. I have stated though there are differences in cultures and races which will ultimately cause a culture clash and conflict in the future within a multicultural society especially a multicultural society which is godless and has no unifying religion and thus a decaying culture

I don't disagree with your depiction of atheists above it is why I started the thread to begin with.

You must not be that well researched in what you assume to be 'alt right' because i know no alt righter or 3rd positionist that is pro American Imperialism, Americanisation or supports the American Zionist Empire which declares wars on nations for what they claim to be the protection of Israel or just purely to install puppet leaders so they can control that set nations economy and democracy

What point have you actually made here apart from just a load of misinformation?

Also how do you defend your atheism or the set culture which allowed the atheism to exist in the first place when Muslims become the main demographic within the UK in 30 years time?

You pretty much avoided that question and took the easy answer by bashing Christianity instead which is a dying religion within Western Europe.

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

How do you come to the conclusion that non white cultures are vulnerable exactly? Surely you are stating they are weaker or inferior in some sense to type that? (Unable to defend themselves) Which would suggest you have a superiority complex not me

I have not stated anywhere on this thread that a culture, race or ethnicity is superior or inferior to another. I have stated though there are differences in cultures and races which will ultimately cause a culture clash and conflict in the future within a multicultural society especially a multicultural society which is godless and has no unifying religion and thus a decaying culture

I don't disagree with your depiction of atheists above it is why I started the thread to begin with.

You must not be that well researched in what you assume to be 'alt right' because i know no alt righter or 3rd positionist that is pro American Imperialism, Americanisation or supports the American Zionist Empire which declares wars on nations for what they claim to be the protection of Israel or just purely to install puppet leaders so they can control that set nations economy and democracy

What point have you actually made here apart from just a load of misinformation?

Also how do you defend your atheism or the set culture which allowed the atheism to exist in the first place when Muslims become the main demographic within the UK in 30 years time?

You pretty much avoided that question and took the easy answer by bashing Christianity instead which is a dying religion within Western Europe.

Give up dickhead... It's time

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Why would I give up I like the thread

Been some interesting posts on the thread for me to dissect also getting an idea how one dimensionally atheists think. Not much critical thinking or philosophical thought goes into much of what they say

ElsD

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
And you atheists don't think or try hard enough that is your problem devoid of spirit and will

Now see. I'm actually a bit offended by that comment. If we lived by the rules of warfare and all that jazz I'd have been taken out ages ago as I would be seen as weak. I on the other hand disagree, not because I am a woman, but because I am disabled. I have 7 different medical conditions some of which being MS, Fibromyalgia and Crohns, the last of which nearly killed me in June. Being so ill has given me an inner strength and conviction that I don't believe I'd have in different circumstances. Due to these I am now unable to work so wouldn't be seen as able to contribute much, but I study. Psychology, Criminology, Profiling and I am writing a book about being the mother of a Transgender son. So to say all atheists are devoid of spirit and will is to really quite arrogant.

B

Bad_Influence

Now see. I'm actually a bit offended by that comment. If we lived by the rules of warfare and all that jazz I'd have been taken out ages ago as I would be seen as weak. I on the other hand disagree, not because I am a woman, but because I am disabled. I have 7 different medical conditions some of which being MS, Fibromyalgia and Crohns, the last of which nearly killed me in June. Being so ill has given me an inner strength and conviction that I don't believe I'd have in different circumstances. Due to these I am now unable to work so wouldn't be seen as able to contribute much, but I study. Psychology, Criminology, Profiling and I am writing a book about being the mother of a Transgender son. So to say all atheists are devoid of spirit and will is to really quite arrogant.

He is a typical bible/torah/quran basher. Unless you agree with his views he will insult you and make accusations he knows he cannot back up. It's pitiable really.

Back