Why I do not respect Atheists

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
FFS Leo.... you are blaming terrorism on OUR laws???
Yes I only got that far into your comment before I knew it was just more nonsense.

You have seriously lost the plot sunshine. That bomb was placed to kill kids... in the name of a false god. Grow the feck up, open your eyes, and admit you're talking BS as usual.

Open my eyes lol

Your comments are so low iq you don't actually read or see a deeper context into anything.

You don't offer any debate you lack those skills

At least the ElsD guy made me think about my response and worked my brain

B

Bad_Influence

Open my eyes lol

Your comments are so low iq you don't actually read or see a deeper context into anything.

You don't offer any debate you lack those skills

At least the ElsD guy made me think about my response and worked my brain

You have a brain??? I assumed you would fail a brain scan.

B

Bad_Influence

And do not mistake my apathy towards your nonsense for not understanding it. I just don't care enough to play your pathetic little games.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You have a brain??? I assumed you would fail a brain scan.

Why even reply on this thread I told you before go create your own thread with a subject you wanna talk about you have been hanging around this thread for loads of repsonses now and have not even attempted to tackle my initial original post

I don't get what goes on in your brain you must be a few sandwiches short of a picnic though

B

Bad_Influence

Are you suggesting I've not attempted to challenge the title of this Forum?

And hey... I may be a sandwich short of a picnic but you are missing the whole fecking hamper.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Are you suggesting I've not attempted to challenge the title of this Forum?

And hey... I may be a sandwich short of a picnic but you are missing the whole fecking hamper.

You are just not very intelligent and you always avoid tackling a subject as you are much happier trying to derail a thread or conversation. It not just with me you do it with everyone on the forums and on other people's threads

B

Bad_Influence

You are just not very intelligent and you always avoid tackling a subject as you are much happier trying to derail a thread or conversation. It not just with me you do it with everyone on the forums and on other people's threads

It's nice to know you are watching.... thank you.

So not caring about your nonsense means I'm not intelligent now? I learned a long time ago that I should never argue with idiots... they will drag me down to their level and beat me with experience. But that said, you're fun to play with. :)

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It's nice to know you are watching.... thank you.

So not caring about your nonsense means I'm not intelligent now? I learned a long time ago that I should never argue with idiots... they will drag me down to their level and beat me with experience. But that said, you're fun to play with. :)

Just don't reply on my threads you offer nothing to them

you are low iq you don't read or respond to posts and you go off on your own tangent

sensi

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I`m an Atheist,I kind of envy those that believe in...? But I have no respect in those that have no respect for others, no matter if that believe or not.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I`m an Atheist,I kind of envy those that believe in...? But I have no respect in those that have no respect for others, no matter if that believe or not.

if you could answer the questions on the original post that would be great

The thread is in the debating section after all

sensi

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I answered, for some reason you don`t see my answer. One sided question? That is fine, you believe in what you believe, why do you want all people to believe in what you only believe, so boring.

A

azzbo

Why even post here if you can't debate your position ?

just make yourself look dumb and idiotic

The only reason I posted in this thread is because YOU told me in chat "come look how stupid badinfluence looks in my thread"

Not like there's anything of substance to debate anyway. The only person who looks idiotic and dumb here is you

ElsD

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
How dare you suggest somebody is not intelligent just because they won't go along with your tribal warfare world bullcrap.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The only reason I posted in this thread is because YOU told me in chat "come look how stupid badinfluence looks in my thread"

Not like there's anything of substance to debate anyway. The only person who looks idiotic and dumb here is you

You are doing exactly the same as what badinfluence does leaves 2 line messages with no substance

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
How dare you suggest somebody is not intelligent just because they won't go along with your tribal warfare world bullcrap.

Yes good way of deflecting and avoiding the questions I put to you in my response post

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Tribalism is human nature, throughout history tribes grew into organised societies then if successful and advanced enough would then create and grow into civilization.

Stating tribalism is bullcrap is very analytical of you :confused:

Must be from the same low iq school of thought as badinfluence as azzbo

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I answered, for some reason you don`t see my answer. One sided question? That is fine, you believe in what you believe, why do you want all people to believe in what you only believe, so boring.

Nope if you read my original post I am making the argument that atheism is essentially redundant as it has no unifying beliefs or beliefs that could inspire people to defend that culture from the ongoing external and at times internal threats of subversion or conquest.

you just left a short statement and ignored the points I made in my original post

What do they want at this stage for society or civilization in general?

A society based purely on scientific and rationalist thought with a will purely to only deconstruct and criticise everything about religion and culture which stems from religiousness?

I asked these questions out of curiosity as atheists range all over the different parts of the political spectrum and thought they would have different world views but I seem to get the same answers from every atheist on here 'something something respect everyone tolerate everyone' when throughout history humans have never been tolerant of each others different cultures and religions.

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

He does go on doesn't he? Is he this bad in the room?

ElsD

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'd say the viking way of doing things is redundant seeing as quite a few changed religion over the years..

Any belief system can become redundant not just Atheism as you harp on about but because people like to use violence as an answer to anything slightly uncomfortable the religions that suggest and condone violence will always prevail.

As a mother who has given her children no religion (purely because I do not agree with what they stand for) I'd prefer that to them believing violence is the answer.

As for your comment about if we had a combatant warfare state we'd have border control. Rubbish, it's nothing to do with religion, it's a spineless wet government many of whom I suspect are church going people.

Back