Megxit

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Harry's gross breach of duty in quitting Britain, joint decision or just hers?

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Harry's gross breach of duty in quitting Britain, joint decision or just hers?
Joint decision, I think. We do influence our partners in a relationship, as they do us. An example is the fact I know a few things about football and sometimes go to a game, because my man likes the game. With my ex, it was rugby, so the cynic would say, 'She's changed her tune! She used to be into rugby but he's CHANGED HER!'. It wouldn't be the case; I care little about either game and am just a good wife who shows an interest in my man's interests. It's the same the other way around.

With Meggles and Harold, I think it's similar; he would never have considered quitting the country, I don't think, but now he is married to someone from another one and so they as a joint entity have an interest in that one as well. I do think these things should have been discussed before though (by them, not us!) - and perhaps they were - but it seems to have caused an almighty rumpus. Definitely influenced, but a grown man with quite a bit of clout, so I think a joint decision. Maybe! Good topic!

B

Bad_Influence

Anyone know what his dad thinks about it? I mean we've heard from the Royal family but what about Major James Hewitt?

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
he chaarles lad
no matter now it all done and dusted.

B

Bad_Influence

Charles' lad? He looks more like James Hewitt than James Hewitt. :p:D:D:D:D

B

Bad_Influence

not going to arrge with you but i am dam sure they did test to make sure

Do you really believe the royal family would have admitted Diana had an affair? They don't things like that.

To be honest it doesn't matter and nor should it, but I feel it's naive to think he's Charles' son given that his brother looks so much like Charles yet Harry couldn't look less like him unless he was a girl. lol

Reaction score
And why is Harry so important? He's not even a major royal, if a brother of a future king must be stalked surely media should still be hounding Andrew and analyzing every movement he does like its doing to Harry? The paparazzi/media killed Harry's mother, now its hounding his wife, the only way he'll escape it is by moving to the jungle. If he wants a more normal, quieter life theres nothing stopping him, he has no obligation to the people of the UK like William does.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Acquaintances of Megan say what Megan wants Megan gets, so the only surprise to me is that it took her so long to get Harry to dump his family. As for Harry's parentage you only have to look at his hair, he's showing the same male pattern baldness as William and Charles. Like his brother and father he'll be completely bald in a couple of years.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I think Harry is the spitting image of Charles and far more like him facially than William! That thin nose at the bridge, the too-close-together-eyes, etc. Just really jug-faced, exactly like Charles. Also, I disagree with the 'hounding' of Meghan. There have been strict protocols in place, where journalists are given an audience every now and again on their say-so; there don't seem to have been many leaked, private photos; there have been LOADS of posed, deliberate pictures and no Christening pictures were released, unlike when others in the royal family have been Christened. I don't see how she's had such a hard time, really, considering the limelight afforded the royal family usually - especially as she is after all an added curiosity, being American, an actress and a 'commoner'. She has alienated and cut off members of her own family and some friends, allegedly. I have never done that so I can't really try to understand how she works. I think some people are just too different for others to examine or understand their motives!

G

GinGirl

Personally I think they should be left alone. They are still human beings and have the choice to do the right thing for themselves. In my opinion they are doing right by their little boy, all the best to them I say!

iain91

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Think they should be left alone, but wouldn't mind if she returned to acting..she lready has a voiceover deal with disney apparently..and gosh she looks amazing in Suits ;)

Back