What i feel is wrong with the Youngatheart Room.

J

Jo_King

Chatters desperate to be mods, gives life some purpose. gives them status, no harm being done.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Chatters desperate to be mods, gives life some purpose. gives them status, no harm being done.
i never want to be a mod . life is for living not spending all day in a chat room.
want that sort of power go join police force.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hollie as invited all the mods down to her place for a gathering it reminds me of Hitler in his bunker, can we get someone to plant a briefcase in there??

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hollie might be a lovely person but what I read she don't cut it as a mod

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hollie as invited all the mods down to her place for a gathering it reminds me of Hitler in his bunker, can we get someone to plant a briefcase in there??

LMFAO Lady ..... wonder why I wasnt informed .....even though I keep the YAH thread alive. Seems they not grateful.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lady where not seen one in ages maybe Hollie is moist lol

J

Jo_King

LMFAO Lady ..... wonder why I wasnt informed .....even though I keep the YAH thread alive. Seems they not grateful.
Nominate you to take the briefcase into the bunker, sorry, meant Hollies, make it good, hehe

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Just wondered why the members of this room dont indulge in these interesting forums ?

J

JustinCredible

because Jude..they're very happy with the YAH room.. It's mostly disgruntled chatters that come on here (not myself I hasten to add) because you can say things on here you can't say in there. if you did the cry 'Mod abuse' goes up and you're banned or muted. ..

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
because Jude..they're very happy with the YAH room.. It's mostly disgruntled chatters that come on here (not myself I hasten to add) because you can say things on here you can't say in there. if you did the cry 'Mod abuse' goes up and you're banned or muted. ..
'''It's mostly disgruntled chatters'''' i am not one of theses as i dont use the rooms .yes i tried to use y@h but no way do i need a babysitter so i stay here and add me twopence worth .

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Justin are you lifegoeson love child you sound more like him every day jump down from your high horse and go with the flow .like it or not

J

Jared

"Hey, look! It's more drama coming from the Young At Heart room. I didn't see that coming" said no one, ever.

Back