Making UkChat better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Come to think of it my headaches been there from about July time.. wonder why ;-) x

I have Anaddins that disolve or a hug xx

B

Bad_Influence

No I meant DARE, we all make mistakes. So go on, I DARE you to actually smile.

BoatOutOfHull

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Although only a comparatively minor point I feel it unreasonable that Gaelic and Welsh should be excluded from use in open chat in their respective country rooms.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Although only a comparatively minor point I feel it unreasonable that Gaelic and Welsh should be excluded from use in open chat in their respective country rooms.

And Portuguese in every room

(I'm a huff if anyone types Spanish)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Morning BoatOutOfHull - the reason the site asks for English only in the chat rooms is that Admin and mods need a language we can all be abe to understand and moderate. We are not all multi-lingual unfortunately, and hence would be unable to tell if the rules or TOU were being broken if we allowed other languages in the chat room. We have chatters from many countries here, and of course they are welcome to type in their native language through whisper or PM to a fellow native speaker, but just not in the chat rooms, solely for the reasons of moderation. Hope that makes the reasoning behind this rule understandable.

Last edited:

scaredcat

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
tbh, i do that, i say hello and no1 notices you, i think it's because chatters are too busy chatting away that they tend to not see you
To be honest i say hello to most in the room when they enter 40's room , have a nice day to all x

bopeeps

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I enjoy this chatroom and have confidence and trust in the Moderators, to deal with any problems.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread's gone so long that I think it'd be best to close it to new replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back