innocenti

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The theory is very good.

Let's just hope the practice follows.

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
I think the problem with guests is that its easier for trolls that have been banned to come back, as someone else. Its hard to trust an guest. And is it guests that mostly pm female chatters with weird pm's or is it registered users that send these pm's too?
can only speak from my own experience but generally yes it comes from guests

BlackMagicBabeXx

Reaction score
And everyone would post an honest photo of course???
As for the only adult thing, the sister site accommodates that surely?
Like our pics ehh Mr Bad totally genuine lol

BlackMagicBabeXx

Reaction score
but that wont get a high interest bmb what they mean is if everyone welcome guests like they do regulars then the site can grow how it should and be a nicer experience for all :)

snotty I welcome everyone regardless of their status, what gets up my nose is the ones who come on guest names just to troll or perv in pm. Why they need to perv is beyond me when they can perv to their little hearts content on the naughty site and cam if the need arises if u get my meaning.
If as admin and others say they try it as a guest to see if they want to stay or not then why are they still guests a year on ? even I can make my mind up quicker than that lol. As someone else said, put a time limit on how long they can have the guest status.

G

Greatscott

snotty I welcome everyone regardless of their status, what gets up my nose is the ones who come on guest names just to troll or perv in pm. Why they need to perv is beyond me when they can perv to their little hearts content on the naughty site and cam if the need arises if u get my meaning.
If as admin and others say they try it as a guest to see if they want to stay or not then why are they still guests a year on ? even I can make my mind up quicker than that lol. As someone else said, put a time limit on how long they can have the guest status.
but as admin put give everyone a fair chance and if they do anything you don't like then people need to start using block as when they are blocked we can't see what they are saying so makes for a better chat experience

kebabby1

The nicest lady in chat.!! * WINKS*
Reaction score
I am also a carer and use this site as a link to the outside world. Being a carer is not easy and sites like these are needed for those that need them.

I have also been lucky using this site and found someone special or rather they found me. I would rather stay here on a site where I have got to know people. Hopefully it will remain open.
likewise I am a carer.And use chat as down time.

Samtastic

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
The problem is some guests are coming in on different names and trolling then they delete that name and come in on another guest name and so adfinitum and in the meantime we have to be nice to them.
Yes i agree ..but now trolling is a bannable offense .. so ..let's enjoy seeing further ban messages in future

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
At the discretion of the mod.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Lets all remember.

Life is Not easy, It is Not.

Don't try to make it that way.

Life's not fair, it never was, and it wont ever be.

Don't fall into the 'Entitlement' Trap.

Like you're a victim ...Get over it and get on with it.

We can ALL be better people if we try to be.X ;)

MellowH

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi MellowH. We spoke years ago (Fin, you remember me.!) :)

The site is not closing down. !

Just some adjustments are taking place. X :)

Hi Fin,
Yes I remember you from many moons ago. Nice to see you are sitll around

Reaction score
So what we talking about? We blaming everyone else and unwilling to do anything ourselves? Some of us could do with learning some patience and respect. We have people who like to blame other people for what aren't really problems, people kick off because someone else behaves in a way they believe is inappropiate. If you have a problem which only affects you then you try to sort it out before you expect someone else to. If you don't like way another chatter is acting, block 'em and/or report them. We can block guests too can't we? Although I can understand repeatedly sticking guests on ignore can get tiresome, especially if it appears to be someone we know under another name. Do we have the option of ignoring all guests in main chat? And maybe we can get a room with a sunbed in it, help us relax more?

BlackMagicBabeXx

Reaction score
So what we talking about? We blaming everyone else and unwilling to do anything ourselves? Some of us could do with learning some patience and respect. We have people who like to blame other people for what aren't really problems, people kick off because someone else behaves in a way they believe is inappropiate. If you have a problem which only affects you then you try to sort it out before you expect someone else to. If you don't like way another chatter is acting, block 'em and/or report them. We can block guests too can't we? Although I can understand repeatedly sticking guests on ignore can get tiresome, especially if it appears to be someone we know under another name. Do we have the option of ignoring all guests in main chat? And maybe we can get a room with a sunbed in it, help us relax more?

It`s a chat site not life or death it should be fun...ok people will fall out it`s human nature it'sit`s not the end of the world, they can always block the offender or change rooms easy peasy lemon squeezy

upload_2019-11-24_17-8-22.png

Last edited:
Reaction score

Yeah I know, but we have people here saying they want this, they want that, they don't seem to realise they already have what they want. Just need to punch people a few times to make them realise that.

joeyforchat

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I think you missed the import of the very first bullet point:
Be friendly to guests. This is how new chatters view the site for the first time. If you ignore them they will leave, and then everyone misses out on the chance to make a new friend. We want this site to grow.
i joined only took few mins

BlackMagicBabeXx

Reaction score
Yeah I know, but we have people here saying they want this, they want that, they don't seem to realise they already have what they want. Just need to punch people a few times to make them realise that.
I don't have what i want ..I want a villa with a pool on Crete ...i want a chauffeur, a masseuse, enough money to live comfortably, peace for the world, and an end to Brexit then I will be a happy bunny...

tenor.gif

T

thecakelady

It's not always the guests who are to blame. I have signed in a few times as a guest. Each time the pm requests come thick and fast - usually the same people who are signed up members, obviously looking for 'fresh meat'. The chat usually goes the same way..... hi....u married?... wot u look like?....Ask a silly question, you'll get a silly answer!
When i sign in as myself I get fewer requests as most know i'm just here for a natter and nothing more! Ah well, I suppose it's vaguely amusing lol

Pam

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Are you bringing the trivia back please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back