Boris/Trump..Boris Trump.

Viggy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I don't believe in democracy never have never will our leader (orban) isn't perfect but he has delivered on his anti immigration promise and securing our culture and lands for the time being anyway the more nationalist people in hungary are still skeptical of him i am little too I don't like that we are still in EU but they have a hold on us to crash our economy like they did with Greece if we try and leave

Yes and I agree power is everything and I see democracy as an emasculating illusion just keep voting gives you an excuse to do nothing and just get conned everytime a new election cycle hits

Those that get spoke about as legends and heros don't come from democracy they are dictators or diety kings that love their own people and fight the same enemies as the populist core of the tribe do modern day examples would be Assad in Syria and Putin in Russia

300 warriors is better than 10000 merchant soldiers

Also historical experiences and past clashes and wars of a people influence world views like Brits had a mercentile empire and was always safe from invasion up until recently never renowned for strong army but controlled the seas (at least for the last 400 years anyway) before that vikings , romans and normans all invaded and thats when brits would of been more nationalist looking at old literature and writings and how they perceived it and acted once invaded.

Hungarians non stop conflicts with soviet union ottoman empire and other islamic military campaigns also other european wars with prussians slavs ect so that is why we are probably more protectionist and nationalist naturally same with other countries like poland

Viggy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I think it worthwhile re-watching President Trump in his speeches to the United Nations. You will see that he is absolutely totally against Globalism and always will be. It is my opinion that Soros The Hungarian is not long for this world and Trump is smashing up the Federal Reserve (which is neither Federal or a Reserve) and will re-implement the Gold Standard within the next two years. President Trump is doing an absolutely fantastic job since he was asked by the Military (and defended by them) to take out the Globalist Deep State some ten years ago. You may have wondered how nobody has managed to assasinate President Trump? But now you know the Military are four-square behind him and totally have his back.He is absolutely clean and that drives the Democrats totally crazy becasue they can't blackmail him (you know, like all those creeps in Holywood??) and can't find anything to hang on him. He will, for example, show his tax returns when HE is ready and there is nothing to see. This will piss off the Democrats, particularly when President Trump then demands the Democrats and their families hand over THEIR returns!! [Most of the Democrats had less than $1M before politics but now the likes of Pelosi $150M, Obama $1.3B, Clintons $70B, Maxine Waters $150M - you get the idea!).
For more infor read the X22Report every day.

B

Bad_Influence

I am wondering why you describe President Trump as an "idiot". I would describe him as anything but an "idiot". For example, are you aware he is a Grand Master at chess, so the epithet of "idiot" seems a tad inaccurate? Did you know that in 2018 he prosecuted over 11,000 paedophiles and child traffickers, that is MORE than all previous presidents put together. Does that descibe an "idiot"? The way he has tied up the Democrats (admittedly with the help of 'Q') and continues to make them go crazy I would say takes somebody cleverer than an "idiot" don't you think? Will you change your mind when we see the likes of Clapper, Comey, Clintons, Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi, Bidens, Sztrok, Page, Brennan plus many others from the Dems all trotting off to GITMO in the next few weeks? Believe me the Deep State is being cleared very rapidly by Pres.Trump. Remember how the Deep State had their claws in North Korea and said he would get nowhere there? Strange how the two countries are now the best of friends. Soon China will also fall in line.President Trump is bringing all of the Democrat wars to an end, the actions of a brilliant mind imho.
No, my friend, whatever else Pres.Trump is he most definately isn't an idiot. Want to see how all this unfolds then read X22Reports, Dan Bongino Report, Stroppy Me every day and you will soon see President Trump will end up being regarded as the best President the USA has ever had. Boris does very well to keep close to him.

There is help available o_O

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Fcuk the Government and Fcuk Boris ...... I can never die i'm Chuck Norris !!

Sorry but i like that line.......

=D

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am wondering why you describe President Trump as an "idiot". I would describe him as anything but an "idiot". For example, are you aware he is a Grand Master at chess, so the epithet of "idiot" seems a tad inaccurate? Did you know that in 2018 he prosecuted over 11,000 paedophiles and child traffickers, that is MORE than all previous presidents put together. Does that descibe an "idiot"? The way he has tied up the Democrats (admittedly with the help of 'Q') and continues to make them go crazy I would say takes somebody cleverer than an "idiot" don't you think? Will you change your mind when we see the likes of Clapper, Comey, Clintons, Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi, Bidens, Sztrok, Page, Brennan plus many others from the Dems all trotting off to GITMO in the next few weeks? Believe me the Deep State is being cleared very rapidly by Pres.Trump. Remember how the Deep State had their claws in North Korea and said he would get nowhere there? Strange how the two countries are now the best of friends. Soon China will also fall in line.President Trump is bringing all of the Democrat wars to an end, the actions of a brilliant mind imho.
No, my friend, whatever else Pres.Trump is he most definately isn't an idiot. Want to see how all this unfolds then read X22Reports, Dan Bongino Report, Stroppy Me every day and you will soon see President Trump will end up being regarded as the best President the USA has ever had. Boris does very well to keep close to him.

Trump behaves like an idiot, and a dangerous one at that, he is making his country look stupid. The sooner they dispose of him the better.

B

Bad_Influence

Trump turned into a neocon and appointed the wrong people around him

He failed on his non intervention stance in the middle east even promised to withdraw American troops during the election campaign and yet continues America's Zionist warmongering path for the interests of Israel and The economic American Empire

Trump is just another fake politician in a world of fake democracy

You were doing ever so well then you go and ruin it by throwing in "America's Zionist warmongering path for the interests of Israel and The economic American Empire" as if you are just another nutter that believes Infowars. The conspiracy theories are just a inaccurate as the bile spouted by the MSM and generally the truth is somewhere in between.

B

Bad_Influence

Infowars don't insult me that's horrendous shite

What do you disagree with what i said?

The only people in the world that support the attack on Iran are American neocons which are christian zionists and jews

So you are suggesting that they are wrong to take preemptive measures? Do you not think there would have been an outcry if their intelligence was true and Soleimani and his cohorts did get round to working their way through a few Americans? Now of course we don't know if that intelligence was true or accurate, but I do know that the US Intelligence departments know a lot more than you or I.

B

Bad_Influence

And to prove your point you choose to use a post from the Twatterati? You have lost the plot sunshine.

What we are told to believe and what is true are generally mutually exclusive but to take such a blinkered view as you seem to have done is just as dangerous as those who take in what the media prints.

B

Bad_Influence

I have no doubt there are ulterior motives to their presence in the middle east and certainly not all of them are as noble as they'd like us to believe, however that is a totally separate issue to the current increase in tensions. And please stop using the pathetic term 'neocons'... it's like you just learned a new word and have to use it as much as you can. It's just a blanket term that people have started using to make themselves appear 'in the know', but all it does is make you a sheep.

B

Bad_Influence

Neocon is a term a label just short for a particular type of warmongering imperialists in the west and pretty much an ideology so using the term is any easy way to identify people with those beliefs hardly sheepish. The middle east has been a hostile place for centuries anyway America shouldn't be there in the first place defending Israel it's already caused many geopolitical issues for everyone else whilst they have been. That is just my opinion anyway

As you say, the middle east has been hostile for centuries... so that points to the fact that the fault does not lie with the US does it not? Yes they may be taking advantage of the situation but they certainly are not the cause.

B

Bad_Influence

So you suggest they are left to their own devices? I assume that is out of curiosity to see which side commits genocide first... which would be the ONLY eventual outcome.

B

Bad_Influence

So you suggest they are left to their own devices? I assume that is out of curiosity to see which side commits genocide first... which would be the ONLY eventual outcome.
This is one of the main problems.... peoples inability to see the bigger picture. It's so easy to scream 'It's wrong and unfair' without looking to the consequences of different actions.

B

Bad_Influence

It's ok I get it.... no matter what the US and it's allies do is going to be wrong in your opinion. You are right however, there is no easy solution and there never will be. Stay and be accused of 'meddling' or leave and be accused of enabling genocide. Not a choice I'd want to make, (and I don't believe you'd want the responsibility either) but someone has to.

B

Bad_Influence

when do politicians ever deliver on what they campaign on? they never do

That much we can agree on... but circumstances are so fluid over there it was always going to be difficult to keep that promise.

Again the US cannot do right for doing wrong... just look at Iran... When they didn't go in they were accused of abandoning the locals.... when they eventually took action they were warmongers. Lose/lose situation.

B

Bad_Influence

You ASSUME it was made worse... there's absolutely no evidence to back up that assumption as we will never know how it would have turned out. You base your opinion of rumour and media gossip... not proof.

B

Bad_Influence

If I was Iranian I'd be asking if Suleimani was intending to kills American representatives. But hey lets not allow a little common sense to get in the way of the Iranians using it to THEIR advantage. But you won't like that because only the US are the culprits in this situation. Time for you to take off those blinkers and at least try to see both sides of the debate.

B

Bad_Influence

Anyhow.... thanks for the chat and for not letting it degrade into personal insults :)

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well explain to me how American's are not the culprits? it's hardly blinkers they have had military stationed there and bombed the region for over half a century. I would be pretty fed up of them too if they was constantly doing this in Europe similar to what has gone on in the middle east. You are acting like Iran is turning up on American shores when the American Military is on the Iranian borders and surrounding region and has been interfering there for nearly 50 or so years

Further more Iran isn't even threatening Israel borders of whom America is claiming to be protecting

The US embassy was attacked three days ago. You understand that's an act of war, right? Knowing that, if you are President, what are you going to do in that situation? It blows my mind why anyone would even think about attacking the US, considering what military power they hold at their disposal.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So America can do what they want in the region with no reprisals ?

And who's going to oppose them? China? Russia? No. None of them are going to take action against the Americans. Iran will threaten the US, but that's about it. There will be no WW3.

B

Bad_Influence

Your only defence for American Policy is that they are militarily strong and have the moral authority to either police or control the region of the Middle East? So you essentially are ok with American, Israeli and Saudi Arabian alliance continuously bombing and displacing people there?

Yes Russia have stated they will defend Iran and Syria and other nations threatened in the region that is why it could possibly lead to more countries getting dragged into it considering this could escalate into An Afghanistan sitaution where it's just ongoing war for decades the Iranians have strong military and there people are prepared to defend their lands which is gonna lead to it being long and grinding with many innocent people killed

I'm sorry I can't see how you perceive America here to be the good guys they have done the same to many over countries in the region previously Libya, Iraq, Syria Yemen to name a few.

I think we got the message... you hate America and will not listen to anyone who challenges your point of view. You really should at least try to listen to a balanced opinion rather than maintaining such a bigoted, unqualified standpoint.

Back