Homeless Vagrants .....

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My god, I lived on the streets for one night, in an experiment, to show just how easy these homeless vagrants have it. One night is all it took for me to become an expert and realise how lucky they are to have a pavement to sleep on, a warm doorway to cuddle into and some of the best cardboard boxes going. Personally, I was snug as a bug in a rug. Food from a bin tastes much better on the third day of rotting.

It is fucking party time for them. Lashings of drugs, drinks, crisps and pineapple on a stick. BBQ's and napkins, tiny sausage rolls. What more could we have asked for. One hell of a time had by all. Not an unhappy vagrant camper in sight. Well, how could there be?

Even the begging bit is a huge joke to them. Each vagrant has a secret handshake that shows they belong to the Radical Left Vagrant Society and this entitles them to free food, B&B and money from any other vagrant they meet.

The term vagrant is perfect for them too. It has got that level of degradation to it, that makes those of us who actually have a roof over our heads, snigger and take the high road and look down our perfectly safe and housed noses at them.

How bloody dare they sully our manicured streets and lanes with their stinking unwashed bodies, their horrid self inflicted mental health problems. Typically to get sympathy. Play the mental health angle and say, 'I am an ex forces vagrant', or that laughable 'my uncle raped me' story, or the 'my parents kicked me out because I am gay', or the 'my marriage stopped working'. All attention seeking lies.

All planned and coordinated, of course, from Vagrant HQ's, in London, New York, Paris, Milan and Barnsley.

These fake poor people are ruining our beautiful lives.

Looking at them laying about, begging, asking for help, spoils the day for so many.

After one night of being a vagrant I now know what an easy life they have. No two ways about it. Vagrants are better off than the rest of us.

Something isn't right here. Something is rotting on the streets of the UK.

Don't care.

That is what is wrong. We just don't care and we throw blame and we throw scraps.

Society. Dies. A. Bit. More. Each. Day.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Wait.

There was mini Sausage rolls ? :eek:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Wait.

There was mini Sausage rolls ? :eek:

Yes, fresh from a refuse bin behind Harrods. The mini scotch eggs came with their own four day old vomit coating. But we were far too high on £1000 worth of heroin to notice or care. Then there was the moment a gang decided to kick one of the Vagrant Society members to death. He didn't even get a pineapple on a stick! At least they didn't use lighter fluid this time. That's more appreciated in winter. Brrrrr

Society.Dies.More.Each.Day.

Care.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I just wanted Mini Sausage Rolls.

The Hog roast Ones from M&S.

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There have always been vagrants, hobos, tramps, gentlemen of the road...whatever you wish to call them. The difference between modern ones and those in the past, is that they used to do odd jobs for people or casual work in exchange for a small wage or a meal. These days, they expect to get hand-outs...another aspect of our dependant society. People seem to have lost the ability to think for themselves and take responsibility for their own lives. Whatever happens, it's always somebody else's fault.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
We call them "Meths"

"I wanna eat the cake with all the Ice on"

And Mini Sausage Rolls.

azureblue

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
These people are not some sort of race apart from the rest of society, it's horribly easy to look down your nose and judge. Every homeless person, every junkie and alki was once a carefree child who had no plans to end up on the streets, it can happen to anyone regardless of economic background, race, gender, skillset etc. A lot of people have a holier than thou attitude and would like the messy people swept away and kept out of view so they can live in their rainbow hued version of life

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
These people are not some sort of race apart from the rest of society, it's horribly easy to look down your nose and judge. Every homeless person, every junkie and alki was once a carefree child who had no plans to end up on the streets, it can happen to anyone regardless of economic background, race, gender, skillset etc. A lot of people have a holier than thou attitude and would like the messy people swept away and kept out of view so they can live in their rainbow hued version of life

Oh i see ,
It's fine for them to break into the property , inject all kinds of sh** into their testicles and snarl at me when approached and cost me money for the repairs.

It's not ok..

Just because life dealt you a sh** deal you should behave this way with alcohol or drugs.

Fcuk that.

I'd help anyone who wanted to help themselves i really would.

It was like Resident evil in the bottom of that stairwell man

Your ass is crazy.

Let if affect you some !!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
All this is caused by homeless junkies.
Nobody was hurt. Luckily.

IMG-20190922-WA0058.jpeg IMG-20190922-WA0056.jpeg

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know why they were sideways i did that on my phone =/

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
What does that even mean ?o_O

meedurts

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
what do you think will happen next when all the junkies and drinkers an homeless are "purged" are you so narrow minded to think that the rich might decide that anyone earning less than say 50k or anyone disabled or ill and a burden on the state be the next "purge" Hitler and the nazis started out with views much like yours first it was jews then disabled then gypsies and so on ......you need to consider the long term consequences of putting such vile thoughts into the public domain as its possibly encouraging hate crimes

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I try to be nice whenever possible.

Your reply deserves no kind of sane response.

Idiot.

Back