HARRY KANE IS THE BEST FOOTBALLER IN THE WORLD

U

unacosa

but the new it wasn't a remake, it's just another adaptation of the same book. it's not trying to replicate the first adaptation. and i don't think the old miniseries is really thought of that highly outside tim curry's performance. i watched it not that long ago and besides him it's not very good at all. i don't think the new adaptation was up against it to try and be better than it because that wouldn't be hard to do at all for most modern films, i think it was all just about wondering if the new pennywise would be better than tim curry's pennywise or not. i don't think anyone really cares or even remembers much about the rest of the old one. the adult actors in the old one are pretty terrible too, a lot of it is actually pretty laughable.

brad pitt and angelina jolie aren't a guaranteed hit either, they were both in by the sea a few years ago and that didn't even make back half of its small budget. tom hanks too. a hologram for the king was made for the $30m and only made $11m. i boringly have to study a lot of this dull box office type stuff, ha.

obviously a name can help, but it's not as sure and simple a thing as you made it seem, and my overall point was generally that it's just not how the process often goes.

anyway, i'm sure i've bored you enough. don't actually know anything about football so can't really talk about that side at all :eek:

B

Bad_Influence

well i will say this point that people complain how much footballers earn and the money is generated from Broadcasting rights, Match day revenue, Sponsorship, Merchandise, Transfers, Prize money etc..... if the clubs didn't exist the money wouldn't go elsewhere as the money would not exist as the owners of the clubs would invest elsewhere :):):):):):)

But do you really think it would go to those in need? Of course it wouldn’t. These owners TAKE from the poor, they don’t feed them.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
How the hell did the England captain Harry Kane not get sent off for that leg-breaker tackle on the Scotland captain? One rule for him and another for everyone else. I bet he's a Conservative :)

F

FlatLined

Harry who haha how many goals has he scored this season, bet Man City are glad then never bought him, he's a joke

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
How the hell did the England captain Harry Kane not get sent off for that leg-breaker tackle on the Scotland captain? One rule for him and another for everyone else. I bet he's a Conservative :)
Bet who's a Conservative? Harry Kane, the match referee or the 'man in the VAR box'?

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Bet who's a Conservative? Harry Kane, the match referee or the 'man in the VAR box'?
Or the Scotland captain? Stop being deliberately obtuse! The only person mentioned in my flippant, throwaway comment was Kane. :rolleyes:

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wicked get back to your netball match

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Or the Scotland captain? Stop being deliberately obtuse! The only person mentioned in my flippant, throwaway comment was Kane. :rolleyes:
How remiss of me to overlook Andrew Robertson, the victim in this terrible debacle. Given his origins, he could well be be 'S.N.P.'
And in any case, what has Harry Kane's political leanings got to do with the ultimate decision?
Why bring politics into football?
:eek:

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
I apologise. :oops:

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Harry kane Is a first class idiot only reason he didn't get a red was because he's the England captain and yes before anyone says robbo deserved the red

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Elli, the girl who has been at the till at my local Spar is my hero.
The sh** she has out up with, yet she has been there every day I went to get milk and bread.

Thats real dedication.

Back