banned for spamming

Jan2063

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hi I didn't know I had spammed at all - I put why three times and then got you have been disconnected from server then when I tried to log back in it says I've been banned for spamming. What can I do about it? Please help - thanks

Elysian

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hi I didn't know I had spammed at all - I put why three times and then got you have been disconnected from server then when I tried to log back in it says I've been banned for spamming. What can I do about it? Please help - thanks
Me too!!!!

Jan2063

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
i didnt even spam to it said i got banned for spam which is weird i was in pm speaking to some lady
me too - I was in a pm (albeit with what turned out to be a really nasty guy) but I didn't spam in the main room etc - a bit pickled off

Jan2063

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Me too!!!!
do you know if there is anyone you can contact to speak to about this - a bit puzzled - even if it said you have been banned for so many hours - but there is nothing saying that at all

wookie

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
its a site problem its done it to most ppl on the site

Jan2063

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
its a site problem its done it to most ppl on the site
really - so do you get back on after so long or what happens now - quite happy at the moment cause the guy I was in pm with was a nasty piece of work and I was just getting ready to fire sh** at him but then I'd just said don't bother replying as I'm not reading any posts - and then bam I was out lol

FearneGreen2016

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

This has also happened to me. I dont even know how to spam.

wookie

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
admin are working on it as its a server prob no 1 spammed

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I was just banned for no reason. It said spamming but I wasn't even talking. Is it just me or was anyone else banned again

sensi

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
ooer uppy, i paid, to get chatters like you, i hope, so tut lol

Shaunthesheep95

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yes I've been Banned aswell Guessing it's a site issue again or hackers or something most likely :)

Back