Gender these days?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i think you have had you 10 seconds of fame, how about you leave the playground activity alone now and grow a pair and man the f**k up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greatscott? more appropriate WeeScott eh ?:) report back to your Lord & Master for more pathetic comments about me .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am not trying to protect anyone hell, I told you myself at the time that I had seen the comment, you denied its existence and asked what thread it was on.. I told you where and then you changed tack and said "oh but he attacked me on another thread etc etc blah blah blah.. "
I am not going to get into a childish row with you.. you invited comment, I gave it

If you feel constantly victimised maybe you should block offender/s and move on like a big boy instead of making yourself look increasingly childish..

BTW I do not screenshot, wouldn't know how even if I had the desire to

#TechnicallyChallenged
So don`t make sweeping comments about things you know nothing of eh ? Why would anyone in the Chatroom wish to know about petty comments made in the Forum ? Best place to avoid confrontation in the Chatroom is to keep the comments in the Forum don`t you think ?

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
Good grief.... How old are you? 12?
giphy.gif

NightOwl65

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So don`t make sweeping comments about things you know nothing of eh ? Why would anyone in the Chatroom wish to know about petty comments made in the Forum ? Best place to avoid confrontation in the Chatroom is to keep the comments in the Forum don`t you think ?

You hijacked a thread I was on with your ridiculous name calling and then didn't have the cahonas to admit to it..No sweeping comments from me, just the facts of the situation...

Now run along dear and let the adults chat in peace.

Please don't slam the door on your way back to the playground, there's a good lad :):)

#IsThisGuyForReal?

Tim4U

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well i have to comment on your response how can a grown man who is supposed to be responsible assume a profile picture with a speedo on is appropriate for starters, then bad_influence are you having an off day son as both of us know you are known as the codfather because you love your witty responses now you have really let the powers that be down big style, i really hope dalai reconsiders your title to something around the lines of the soft shite lolol :p:D:p:D
How anyone could think that swimwear is inappropriate is beyond me, as it happens my wife took the picture whilst we were on holiday in Cyprus, and it is neither indecent, inappropriate nor illegal so I make no apologies for it. Billions of people wear swimwear in public, both male and female and no-one bats an eyelid so maybe it's some of the respondents on here that are bigoted. Nothing is showing that shouldn't be so what is your problem? Sad people!

NightOwl65

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How anyone could think that swimwear is inappropriate is beyond me, as it happens my wife took the picture whilst we were on holiday in Cyprus, and it is neither indecent, inappropriate nor illegal so I make no apologies for it. Billions of people wear swimwear in public, both male and female and no-one bats an eyelid so maybe it's some of the respondents on here that are bigoted. Nothing is showing that shouldn't be so what is your problem? Sad people![/QUO

10281217-chubby-woman-in-a-red-bikini.jpg

Feast yer eyes lads!!!!!!!!

Hughie

Take these times easy.be safe.Help others.
Reaction score
What do you make of the Gender issues today?

Boy thinks he's a Girl...Girl think's she's a Boy...Why? all of a sudden?!!
Time heals opinions and people feel more free to be who they are,And let people know.It must be a very difficult thing to be locked up in yourself if its Gender.

Mr_Rendering

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Time heals opinions and people feel more free to be who they are,And let people know.It must be a very difficult thing to be locked up in yourself if its Gender.

Lol someones swallowed the blue pill

ElsD

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
As the mother of a Transgender child I find some parts of this quite appaling.
It is not a new thing, the same as homosexuality but people had to hide it behind closed doors. Life and times have moved on and now people are free to be who they want.
It has been shown that those who do identity as Trans are act born with the brain of the gender they identify with. For example, when he would look in the mirror he would actually expect to see a man and wouldn't recognise himself.

Unless you know someone who is in this position then it will always be a difficult situation to fully understand.

ElsD

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I think It's very unfortunate that someone doesn't feel like they're in the "right" body. I believe that counselling and seeing a psychiatrist, should be considered before any drastic measure such as reassignment surgery. However, we rarely hear or read the stories about those who have gone through transition, and then having reassignment surgery, to then regret their decision. This is why i think counselling is important beforehand.
Biologically, a man is a man and a woman is a woman. However, this is where the issue comes. Medical professions are told to accept this concept, and if they dare mis-gender someone, then they could face "hate crime" laws and even face prosecution. This is why there are two sides of the coin in this debate. On one hand you feel sorry for the people that go through this, and on the other hand you have extremists that try and dictate the narrative and free thought.

There is counselling offered to all trans people and under 18s have to have at least 2 years of it before any treatment is offered.

ElsD

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
There isn't an issue, if they have a dick they're a male, if they have a fanny they're female, simple as, anything else is unnatural and self indulgent. Get over it.

Wow, just wow

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
As the mother of a Transgender child I find some parts of this quite appaling.
It is not a new thing, the same as homosexuality but people had to hide it behind closed doors. Life and times have moved on and now people are free to be who they want.
It has been shown that those who do identity as Trans are act born with the brain of the gender they identify with. For example, when he would look in the mirror he would actually expect to see a man and wouldn't recognise himself.

Unless you know someone who is in this position then it will always be a difficult situation to fully understand.

But even then if you haven'r gone through the transition yourself of going through what your child has been through, then you'll never truly understand what they're going through. In my view, this isn't one of those one off processes where the transition finally happens and it's all finished. This is a huge step, and i hope there is aftercare for those who have gone through it.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
ElsD made a lot of sense to me. It is ridiculously difficult for other people to get their heads around such an issue; it IS unusual. So whether it is that you are uninformed, lacking in experience or completely lacking in empathy, it's usually wise so stay away from such subjects. I know nothing of this one, but I am open minded enough to understand that if people can have one kind of disorder, then they can also have another. I'm no medical expert but I'm sure it must be easier to live as I do than to be transgender - I bet every one of them would wish they could just have a simple life.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There is counselling offered to all trans people and under 18s have to have at least 2 years of it before any treatment is offered.

What about the aftercare? I would assume there is counselling offered to those who have made the transition. There have been incidents where people have transitioned, but have regretted it. Unfortunately you don't hear much about those people who feel like they've made a mistake, but i think it's an important detail to the debate that usually is never discussed. I am concerned about the aftercare of people.

Back