Not Many Characters or Cheeky Chaps about on the Site anymore

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Last few times logged into chat

- no one really engages in convo with any substance just hi and bland generic responses might as well be a room full of bots.
- trolls nowhere to be be seen (need them for drama and lols)
- the usual creeps and crossdressers hanging around the rooms
- no one seems to have an opinion about anyone or anything
- too many bitter middle aged women high on psych meds

Just my opinion about the chat rooms the forums are actually fairly decent but the chat section is horrendous it was more fun about a year ago and with the current decline in traffic I can't be the only one that thinks this

what are your views?

or maybe all the troublemakers and cheeky chaps have been banned for life?

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Chat rooms are doing well, maybe it's the quality of chatter you're used to? Or maybe you're just being an instigator. Meh to either one.

B

Bad_Influence

Last few times logged into chat

- no one really engages in convo with any substance just hi and bland generic responses might as well be a room full of bots.
- trolls nowhere to be be seen (need them for drama and lols)
- the usual creeps and crossdressers hanging around the rooms
- no one seems to have an opinion about anyone or anything
- too many bitter middle aged women high on psych meds

Just my opinion about the chat rooms the forums are actually fairly decent but the chat section is horrendous it was more fun about a year ago and with the current decline in traffic I can't be the only one that thinks this

what are your views?

or maybe all the troublemakers and cheeky chaps have been banned for life?

I’m offended! Only last night in YAH we discussed the Pros and cons of mankinis, my mental state (the jury is still out on that one), and although we tried to solve Brexit we just couldn’t agree. :D
Seriously though, I don’t go in the rooms during the day, The Lobby is just everyone trying to be top-dog, arguments, or the usual trolls. I understand 40s is ok and at least after midnight YAH is normally a good laugh unless a certain chatter comes in to ruin it.
I think this place has got better in the last few months (aside from the Lobby), and long may it continue.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
the usual creeps and crossdressers hanging around the rooms
An interesting post and lol @ that line ^^^^^ Hope you weren't referring to me there. :rolleyes:
My chat room time is limited these days but on the occasions I have popped into the YAH room I've found my chat experience preferable to what
it was a year ago, yes it's quieter but there's a nice ambience in the room now, you can just sit there and watch the fonts come and go and no one bothers you.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
An interesting post and lol @ that line ^^^^^ Hope you weren't referring to me there. :rolleyes:
My chat room time is limited these days but on the occasions I have popped into the YAH room I've found my chat experience preferable to what
it was a year ago, yes it's quieter but there's a nice ambience in the room now, you can just sit there and watch the fonts come and go and no one bothers you.

I like conversations and debate and i like opinionated people or people that can spark a reaction as it does ignite others

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m offended! Only last night in YAH we discussed the Pros and cons of mankinis, my mental state (the jury is still out on that one), and although we tried to solve Brexit we just couldn’t agree. :D
Seriously though, I don’t go in the rooms during the day, The Lobby is just everyone trying to be top-dog, arguments, or the usual trolls. I understand 40s is ok and at least after midnight YAH is normally a good laugh unless a certain chatter comes in to ruin it.
I think this place has got better in the last few months (aside from the Lobby), and long may it continue.
Oh come on the scottish rooms banter is pure dead braw.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Wait.
Just Wait.

The Lobby is doing just fine , good people are there !!

The Lobby takes hits because it is where guests first land and some trolls hang out , this doesn't make everyone bad ?

I agree with Bad Influence there are to many "Chest Out" trying to be top dog and that is annoying ,

Please do not Tar every Lobby user with the "Troll - Dickhead-Pervert " Label as it simply is not true.

Lots of really cool Lobby users :D:D:D

Be real - Be you - Be nice ............... It's really simple ;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I use Lobby n YAH n both rooms have lovely chatters in them :)

You traitor !!!!

I can not believe what i am reading !!

Blocked x 2 (years) lol

Mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :p

JoJoTia3rd

Staff member
Reaction score
Lolol well I used YAH first I started using Lobby cos guests couldn't use YAH :D now I call them both home :p:p:p

( Confiscates Olives block you're using it way too much) lolol

Mwahhh xxxxxxxxxxx

ApocalypseCow

Moo bish. Get out my hay!
Reaction score
Wait.
Just Wait.

The Lobby is doing just fine , good people are there !!

The Lobby takes hits because it is where guests first land and some trolls hang out , this doesn't make everyone bad ?

I agree with Bad Influence there are to many "Chest Out" trying to be top dog and that is annoying ,

Please do not Tar every Lobby user with the "Troll - Dickhead-Pervert " Label as it simply is not true.

Lots of really cool Lobby users :D:D:D

Be real - Be you - Be nice ............... It's really simple ;)
Why would anyone try to be Top Dog when Cow’s around?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Back