Banned ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I think it's even reached Twiiter.

The Citizens Advice Bureau have had to add another phone line.

Rumours of a peaceful demonstration in Sri Lanka.

It took me 4 attempts to spell Bureau.

C

CatFromHell

We shall be, we shall be freed.
Actually, its looking unlikely :(

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Ok i have learned this ......

Dalai hates Kookieboo
Kookieboo hates Dalai.

We are Pawns on a chess board ...........

Is this Checkmate from Dalai .... ?

I doubt it.

Can't you guys take it elsewhere ?

;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
"Yeah , i'll speak my mind"

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
My last type.

C

CatFromHell

My god, that sounds like someone stuck a load of kids in a bag and smashed them into a wall.

C

CatFromHell

Just think the whole thing is very underhand, If a real explanation had been offered maybe it would be different, But to ban people for simply saying hello etc to a ban evader, ridiculous.
The whole thing is clearly a power play, Continue like this and there will soon be no chatters, which will be a shame.
None of the people who have banned for this ridiculous reason have done anything wrong, Ffs, by this logic, if I lived next to a serial killer, I would be responsible for his crimes simply because we breathed the same air! Makes no sense at all.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
"Not just a ban on pathetic whim" because thats going to get you back in faster. You are all being extremely rude this morning.

G

GinGirl

I have accepted my ban and will learn from it :) anyways see you all at the weekend xxxx

C

CatFromHell

"Not just a ban on pathetic whim" because thats going to get you back in faster. You are all being extremely rude this morning.
Not trying to come across as rude, I don't think anybody is, and after reading the link you posted, i see it's just a temporary ban, I, and I think others, were just wondering why exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back