Banned ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CatFromHell

Can you ban the_lizard too, that reptilian arsehole makes me want to sh** in the boot of his taxi.

A

azzbo

I'm guessing a reply is not forthcoming, that's a shame elwood as I quite liked you as a mod, we're simply asking for the reason we were all banned in this manner, and the thinking (or lack of) behind it.

Lets not throw Elwood under the bus here, the man was not even online when the bans happened. He showed you the link with the reasons why it happened.
Elwood is not an admin, he is a mod and a fair one at that.

Personally I think Taco and dalai got super stoned and thought it would be hilarious to ban everyone, but thats just my wild theory.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Right let me help clear this up for everyone.

I DO NOT own this site, neither am I an Administrator on this site, therefore I do not dictate the sites policy.

I saw this thread, saw everyone's confusion and simply posted the link to the Forum thread that explains what has happened.

That link provides the answers.

Moderators do this free here, we are not 'employed', we do as the site owners and Admin say and enforce the rules and TOU of this site only.

Appeals, need to be posted on the correct Forum thread if anyone wants to make one - but in this case the thread Taco Timmy has posted and that I have shared above clearly states what has happened.

Please take the time to read it.

Thank you.

Last edited:
C

CatFromHell

I still don't get it, what specific reason are we banned for, we know you don't do this for fun, what exactly were we banned for?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
So saying HELLO to someone who has 3 million names constitutes a ban for assistance ?

You have the tools to deal with this not us.

Admin are quite simply passing the buck.

I have assisted nobody and i accept nothing other than an apology.

C

CatFromHell

To be clear, how the **** are we supposed to know someone's ban evading if the sites admin don't even fucking know, wow.
We are users of a chat site, not psychics.
This is quite ridiculous.

C

CatFromHell

So saying HELLO to someone who has 3 million names constitutes a ban for assistance ?

You have the tools to deal with this not us.

Admin are quite simply passing the buck.

I have assisted nobody and i accept nothing other than an apology.
Don't apologise, you have nothing to apologise for.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
C

CatFromHell

No, we're all banned because admin didn't know people were ban evading apparently, we should have known and reported them is the official line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back