Fave Films

MrLonely

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Don't think I've ever seen Romper Stomper.... If I have,It's not had a lasting impact on me lol.
Clockwork Orange is a very dark, strange film. Shows the depravity of the human mind and how "evil" manifests. See enough of that on the 6 o'clock news and that's real life!
I love a good psychological thriller. If you've never seen them, I highly recommend the Korean/Japanese versions of The Ring, One Missed Call and Shutter. Far superior to Hollywood's versions. Just have to get used to subtitles lol
yeah i agree, most of the asian (original) versions of the movies are usually much better than their american remakes. The ring is pretty good. uncertain if i've seen one missed call or shutter. another good one is I saw the devil.

xxx_caz_xxx

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
yeah i agree, most of the asian (original) versions of the movies are usually much better than their american remakes. The ring is pretty good. uncertain if i've seen one missed call or shutter. another good one is I saw the devil.
Never seen that one. Will have to try and find it. Read the reviews, looks good :)

MrLonely

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Never seen that one. Will have to try and find it. Read the reviews, looks good :)
Aye its deffo worth a watch m8, old boy might also interest you if you like psychological thrillers. the chaser is also another pretty messed up film. if you want to go really dark try watching ichi the killer.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
The Good. The Bad.The Ugly....Jeez...3 of us are ACTUALLY here...TODAY...! :D

TheatreLover81

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It would be a three way tie for my favourite film, either the original version of Pyscho, Some Like It Hot or the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
8 Mile
Days of Thunder

;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Top Gun Anthem

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
The 'MARTIAN'.

Great film...One of tho's films you can just relax with and enjoy.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Apocalypse now..! FINAL CUT?????...ha

This should be good though..with all the added effects and all..| ! |

Summer86

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Life is beautiful

But for mind numbing stupidity I can watch Dumb and Dumber all day

Also love Clue, Tim Curry is one of my favourite actors even though he scarred me for life when I was 6 years old and watched I.T

DoncasterGal

Just me! xx
Reaction score
owt comedy for me, White Chicks can watch over n over, pretty much any Wayans bro movies, Shallow Hal, Dumb n Dumber, Invention of Lying (Ricky Gervais) just a few xx

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
'Odd man out' Staring James Mason, Oh my, what an ending. I loved this film so much I now have to get the book.

Back