hey...

Luana

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
...just registered and saying hello to you all :)

B

Bad_Influence

So what? I chat regularly with my grand daughters, there's nothing sinister in that unless you have a warped mind.
And you think that's the same? You called SarahTuck 'very nice' and she's young enough to be your daughter.... and you wonder why I think it's fecking odd?

Tim4U

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
And you think that's the same? You called SarahTuck 'very nice' and she's young enough to be your daughter.... and you wonder why I think it's fecking odd?
I don't know Sarah Tuck, so why would I call her very nice? Think you've got your wires crossed.

Tim4U

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Have you nothing better to do than be unpleasant to people? There's no wonder you get banned! This is supposed to be a friendly Family site, there's apparently an adult version, maybe you'd be better suited there.

B

Bad_Influence

Have you nothing better to do than be unpleasant to people? There's no wonder you get banned! This is supposed to be a friendly Family site, there's apparently an adult version, maybe you'd be better suited there.
Banned? Not for months.
This IS a friendly family site... hence my initial comment. As you said... you don't know Sarah, why would you call her 'very nice'?

Tim4U

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Banned? Not for months.
This IS a friendly family site... hence my initial comment. As you said... you don't know Sarah, why would you call her 'very nice'?
Wasn't aware I had, a glitch perhaps, but even if I had, that is not an offensive remark. I just try to be nice, maybe you're just too cynical.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Who the Fcuk is Sarah ?

;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know Sarah Tuck, so why would I call her very nice? Think you've got your wires crossed.

He's fcukin crazy not stupid ;)

There is a difference :)

Last edited:
Back