✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Altair !!!!!!

Jeeez that's a bit strong !!!

Rooms are up ?

AngelRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I can't figure out how to get into chat I click on page but it just takes me bk to home page any idea's or am I going to get cussed out again by sweet Altair like I did when I first came on this morning.

G

Greatscott

I can't figure out how to get into chat I click on page but it just takes me bk to home page any idea's or am I going to get cussed out again by sweet Altair like I did when I first came on this morning.
if you go on the home page click the box chatnow you should get in

AngelRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
That's what ive been doing for days now & it keeps putting me right back to the home page.

AngelRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
No idea then, sorry. That link is not for the home page. It should take you where you choose a room,
Thax's Bad I appreciate your help not sure why it won't take me to the rooms & sorry for getting mixed up here with replies still trying to figure out how all this works & just between u & me you are not Bad in my eyes:D

G

Greatscott

Thax's Bad I appreciate your help not sure why it won't take me to the rooms & sorry for getting mixed up here with replies still trying to figure out how all this works & just between u & me you are not Bad in my eyes:D
haha he's bloody terrible :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

AngelRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Your Awesome Scott I was waiting for that one:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DIts nice to have rest of the day go better than what it did this morning boy all I wanted to do was hide under a rock when I came on & saw person cussing me out thax's for the laughs needed them.

B

Bad_Influence

No problem. You'll get used to this place and learn who to ignore.
As for me being Bad... everyone is entitle to their opinion, (Yes Scott, even you. :D) but I'm nice to nice people, but a lot less than nice to feckwits and trolls. :)

Back