See...We are all getting along nicely.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Without the interruption of some members here...

Long live the absence of the Interruptionous <<<<(Made up word but you know what it means..;)) members...:)

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My ears are burning fukwit

Getting along? you mean you and Bad sucking it up with mods and posting sh** music? and picking on other users.

You love attention seeking!

Yea I took the bait as I am bored - won't be replying any more as I know IT frustrates you when I don't :)

Quick PM Bad

B

Bad_Influence

Oh look, my stalker is here. I've missed him. Hi LG. Your obsession with me is sweet but I honestly believe you would benefit from medication.

Why did you type in bold letters LG?? For attention maybe??

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
My ears are burning fukwit

Getting along? you mean you and Bad sucking it up with mods and posting sh** music? and picking on other users.

You love attention seeking!

Yea I took the bait as I am bored - won't be replying any more as I know IT frustrates you when I don't :)

Quick PM Bad

Wow...Slow down a bit...I personally have Zero Idea what you are on about..!

Pack it in fella...Jeez..!

B

Bad_Influence

Wow...Slow down a bit...I personally have Zero Idea what you are on about..!

Pack it in fella...Jeez..!
He assumed you were referring to him when you said about absentees... the arrogance of the man knows no limits.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
He assumed you were referring to him when you said about absentees... the arrogance of the man knows no limits.

As I said the other day...He needs to be banned permanently. His sole purpose is to be a Troll...Nothing less.

B

Bad_Influence

As I said the other day...He needs to be banned permanently. His sole purpose is to be a Troll...Nothing less.
I know... he's not even a good troll... he hasn't got the nous to troll with any degree of talent.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I know... he's not even a good troll... he hasn't got the nous to troll with any degree of talent.

Nevertheless...He causes tension and he disrupts. If i was in charge here he would be banned...I can't apologise for that.

B

Bad_Influence

I don't see it that way..I actually feel sorry for the fella..Bah...That's just Typically Me. Isn't it?
You feel sorry for him??? He doesn't deserve pity.... he brings it all upon himself. All he deserves is derision.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You feel sorry for him??? He doesn't deserve pity.... he brings it all upon himself. All he deserves is derision.

I agree with you...On all levels...(You know that much..;)).But i do have a heart..That's mighty hard to believe..!

One who deserves derision also needs...'Saving'>>?

I'm not sticking up for him or His behaviour.

Back