Does MY left hand look dead or Alive??

D

Dolores

Your welcome Dolores,
I'm sporting a super hurt sprained food at the moment, kinda hops,
Wonder if I can shake it up of track band plz Poco too by posting my Foot:confused::eek::eek::eek:
Xx
No hand from me, :D

:cool:oh an, likes the nail varnish too :)

Wow! That made sense off track and (corrects)
Maybe fate there , track , band, DJ :cool:
Give him that foot, birdie xxx :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
If i see any FOOT shot i will Migrate to a remote part of Peru that does not have internet !!!
:eek::eek::eek:

:D:D:D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
W

Wren

Give him that foot, birdie xxx :)
Laughs,

Pain tho, ah never knew it could hurt so much, It really didn't feel like this before I slept,
To wake and not walk great , something's saying my next few days might take extra time.

I would never post a foot, or feather, just wanted to give Poco a judder, :D:D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Laughs,

Pain tho, ah never knew it could hurt so much, It really didn't feel like this before I slept,
To wake and not walk great , something's saying my next few days might take extra time.

I would never post a foot, or feather, just wanted to give Poco a judder, :D:D

Awwwww take care on that Ankle Birdy !!
Love ya to bits you make me Smile Daily :D:D:D

xx

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Poco, really, I would chose a different place in the world Peru is my home with dream mud hut and heated floor :cool:

Oh i didn't know you were in Peru !!

We lived in Georgetown Guyana for 8 years i loved it !!

South American Latino!!

;);)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
W

Wren

Oh i didn't know you were in Peru !!

We lived in Georgetown Guyana for 8 years i loved it !!

South American Latino!!

;);)

Ah no way Poco , been dreaming of Peru for a few years tho, I've kinda always wanted to go, its going to be my new holiday target hotspot,
My youngling flies the nest this year, so I figure my wings can flap a little wider, but part of the compromise in travel companionship my raven might not be able to take the pace, enjoys the luxury of life , as we all do, but a mud hut, it's bucket list thing,

Its not the ankle, its the bridge of the foot, like 22stone weight crush, ouch , hops so much, idk if I'm even going to perform effectively tonight at work, umm, still going in though. :oops::rolleyes:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Ah no way Poco , been dreaming of Peru for a few years tho, I've kinda always wanted to go, its going to be my new holiday target hotspot,
My youngling flies the nest this year, so I figure my wings can flap a little wider, but part of the compromise in travel companionship my raven might not be able to take the pace, enjoys the luxury of life , as we all do, but a mud hut, it's bucket list thing,

Its not the ankle, its the bridge of the foot, like 22stone weight crush, ouch , hops so much, idk if I'm even going to perform effectively tonight at work, umm, still going in though. :oops::rolleyes:

He Sat on it or ?

unspecified.jpg

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
LAkiXAIk.jpeg

Back