Pat Gordon

Pat_Gordon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm an ex-pat, so to speak, from Leicester. A few years go I organized a Saint Patrick's/Corpus Christi male only alumni reunion. It was a great hit with larger than expected attendance. I would like to do the same again and have opened this account to begin collecting names of those who want to come.

I've been out of touch for a couple of years and someone may have already organized another get together for all I know, if so please respond to this note and give me the details.

Regards, Pat

Last edited:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
male only
gasp sharp intake of breath one word here and it escapes me for now

Pat_Gordon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We were kept very much segregated from girls at school. Most, not all, classes were mixed but my Irish teacher was quick to a surprise sharp smack to the head if I was eying female classmate. Consequently we had little opportunity mix with the girls. Boys shared most of their school experience with other boys. A get together with other guys to discuss old times is more relevant and interesting, I must say.

If that word that escaped you was probably "gay" or "bi". Maybe in some cases, but who are you to judge?

Last edited:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
We were kept very much segregated from girls at school. Most, not all, classes were mixed but my Irish teacher was quick to a surprise sharp smack to the head if I was eying female classmate. Consequently we had little opportunity mix with the girls. Boys shared most of their school experience with other boys. A get together with other guys to discuss old times is more relevant and interesting, I must say.

If that word that escaped you was probably "gay" or "bi". Maybe in some cases, but who are you to judge?
no was not the word at aall
now if u had explained in 1st place whom Saint Patrick's/Corpus Christi was may have helped me
so enjoy ur meet if it happens

Back