BANNED FOR 'DICKISH LANGUAGE'?

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Supercookie....You remind me of this term.

lackadaisical.
  1. lacking enthusiasm and determination; carelessly lazy.
    "a lackadaisical defence left Spurs adrift in the second half"
    synonyms: careless, lazy, lax, unenthusiastic, half-hearted, uninterested, lukewarm, indifferent, uncaring, unconcerned, casual, offhand, blasé, insouciant, leisurely.
  2. Fcuk off Altair you C unt...;)
  3. Do I give a Fcuk?..
  4. NO.
How?

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A WHITE Brabantia? Rookie mistake. Anyone with any taste knows Brabantia Must be stainless steel. :D:D
Oh! My Bin bin is stainless steel and also has motion sensor! The bread bin, however, needs to blend with other white gloss where it lives... It is all worked out with care :p

B

Bad_Influence

Oh! My Bin bin is stainless steel and also has motion sensor! The bread bin, however, needs to blend with other white gloss where it lives... It is all worked out with care :p
A bin with motion sensors??? You kidnapped R2D2 didn’t you? You can be so mean Cookie :p:p:p:p

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
do you wave hand over and it opens? if so i have one too.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Careless and lazy I am not. I am many terrible things but not that word, lackadaisical... I don't get that!:eek:

Yes you are...A lot depends on the recipient of your comments...Bare that in mind when you read Mine.;)

B

Bad_Influence

DIDDENT! But it means I don't have to have scruffy fingers. I dislike bins' contents.:)

I’m not sure how to say this but you’re not supposed to ‘like’ the contents of a bin. If you liked the contents they would not be in the bin therefore taking away the bin’s whole raison d’etre.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I’m not sure how to say this but you’re not supposed to ‘like’ the contents of a bin. If you liked the contents they would not be in the bin therefore taking away the bin’s whole raison d’etre.
Indeed and I follow the rule. I dislike them. Ergo, motion sensor. Pah.

B

Bad_Influence

Yes you are...A lot depends on the recipient of your comments...Bare that in mind when you read Mine.;)
BEAR that in mind. Unless you’re suggesting Cookie has thoughts of naked ‘THAT’s :D

Back