Women's World Cup

B

blud

I think the team to do it will be Japan the Japanese lasses are beautiful charismatic and mouth watering to watch oh i say now I do hope they make the final ;) and truly the fittest players most talented hens on planet earth cmon you Japanese beauties imma gonna cheer you all on to the final and support and whistle all the way :) any suggestions who you think will win the world's cup place your comments down below Hens.......

B

Bad_Influence

Specsavers are doing a 2 for 1 deal. Just saying. :)

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
England ladies not to bad either .

ZeshanAfzal

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Why everyone talked about football. Cricket world cup is going on so it's better to discuss cricket men's world cup. what you think which team has better chances to win this 2019 world cup. Please comment below and share your delve opinion.
Thanks

B

Bad_Influence

Why everyone talked about football. Cricket world cup is going on so it's better to discuss cricket men's world cup. what you think which team has better chances to win this 2019 world cup. Please comment below and share your delve opinion.
Thanks
Because football is more important. Even women's football.

ZeshanAfzal

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well, I believe football is a popular sport. But considering it as important, It's totally unfair specially for a sport lover .

ZeshanAfzal

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well, I believe football is a popular sport. But considering it as important, It's totally unfair specially for a sport lover .

H

Harry_Kane

ENGLAND LIONESESS WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP, ITS COMING HOME

H

Harry_Kane

Thanks
Cricket is boring

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
can't say i agree with the OP on his attraction to the ladies from the rising sun but I too was wondering if people were viewing the women's world cup purely for footballing reasons, I was watching the norway v australia game the other day and the sight of those blonde young norwegian women running around i did think mmmmmmmm. so each to their own.

H

Harry_Kane

can't say i agree with the OP on his attraction to the ladies from the rising sun but I too was wondering if people were viewing the women's world cup purely for footballing reasons, I was watching the norway v australia game the other day and the sight of those blonde young norwegian women running around i did think mmmmmmmm. so each to their own.
Lol, they aren't bad to look at either but no they are playing on a level the same as the bed if not better

B

blud

japan women’s football team r so joyful to watch, technique,teamwork,passing accuracy mind blowing

B

blud

I was gutted for Japan women losing to Holland last night. It was a master class in football. They are definitely one of the teams to watch for the future. Such neat, organised, unfussy, total possession football. Well done to them for lifting the standard so high.

B

Bad_Influence

Oh, so you're attracted to women too, although you're married to a man?

Why not say so in the first place - you'd have saved me typing out the post on the other thread :D

Judging again Omega?

B

Bad_Influence

Not really, just outing a bloke that pretends to be a woman.

Any way of proving that or is it just another baseless accusation? No need to answer that, I know it’s “only your opinion”.
You pretend to know so much about people on here, but you know nothing so you make it up. How very sad.

B

Bad_Influence

I have nothing to prove - it has proven it itself.

I'm referring to it as an 'it' cos it's gender fluid. It has yet to decide it's gender, judging by it's posts.
One day it's male, one day it's female.

How has it been proven?
And you are gender fluid on here too. I assume the gender is male, and the fluid is tears in your case though.

B

Bad_Influence

How has it been proven?
Think you need to re-read my post - The answer is there.

Your opinion is not proof. You make your assumption real in your head and see that as proof. That’s twisted.

B

Bad_Influence

Not gender fluid at all and there are no tears, either.

I'm myself at all times - I dont need to hide behind different personas online.

I'm not here to deceive people.

Only trolls do that --- and the mentally deranged.

Do you even know who you are? You have hardly typed a word on these pages that isn’t either an accusation based on nothing, or claiming not to be a troll. You are so transparent.

Back