new batter at the plate

F

Faye_Daway

hi all x ...... not here for girly girly talk or to get laid just here to pass an hour or two

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
New Batter at the plate ?...I've never heard that saying before. !

But.....:) W E L C O M E :)

A new member with No bad attitude, or with a post about 'Why the Fk have I been Banned'...!!

WOW, this is a cause for celebration..!!:D ( I have placed buntings and balloons above the 'Log-in' door.;):):D)

Be aware that being a member here offers many benefits.;)

There are many fascinating things to read and see here...and also to listen to.;)

Please take your time and be sure to 'Add' your thoughts to the many subjects available.!

The 'Media' section is quite amusing and we have a fab Music thread, where you can share your very own favourite songs with like minded folk.;)

Free Tea and Biscuits are served to the over 99's...But only on Sundays...! 10 AM Sharp...:)

Last but not least...Being 'Crazy' is not compulsory...But it helps a great deal if you are..;):)

Enjoy and have fun...X...:)

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Be aware of members that go way OTT with the smilies

*cough*

F

Faye_Daway

whoa worra warm welcome wow! ;):).....it was unexpected thank you.. i have even ticked the 'like' box which is something i very rarely do.... 'likes' like my 'favours' have to be earned and not given so freely lol :p... I like controversy but I dislike confrontation so I will take on board your excellent tips and advice :rolleyes:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
whoa worra warm welcome wow! ;):).....it was unexpected thank you.. i have even ticked the 'like' box which is something i very rarely do.... 'likes' like my 'favours' have to be earned and not given so freely lol :p... I like controversy but I dislike confrontation so I will take on board your excellent tips and advice :rolleyes:

You are welcome..:) You may have not been aware and perhaps wasn't listening for it... but 'Anyone' clicking 'LIKE' on ANY of My posts will hear a wonderful cascade of sounds coming through their speakers.;) :)

Try it NOW..!!

Haha...:cool::rolleyes::)

Back