Julian Assange handover imminent.Where's the media protest?.

B

badly

Not quite Badly. ;)

Copying and pasting stuff off the net?...Cmon...:)
Not quite Badly. ;)

Copying and pasting stuff off the net?...Cm...:)
Its a Wikileaks leak.They have never once lost a publishing case in court.Not one.
And Walnut sauce is well known among investigators that look into occult child sacrifice.

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I see they've now handed him over on the condition that he's not extradited to a country where he will face the death penalty or torture, does that rule out the U.S? :rolleyes:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I like the guy, a lot. But he hedged his bets with the Ecuadorian Embassy. Doesn't really matter...Sooner or later he would be facing the music no matter where he went.

He will spend time here in the UK then be extradited to the US. They have more reason to hold him than any other country.

His biggest mistake was making his identity known.

B

badly

I'm pretty sure the reason the Americans are so pissed is they made a deal with him.They wouldnt push for criminal proceedings and he wasnt to publish any more classified documents.
Assange broke that agreement and that infuriated them.
My original question still stands.Why isnt he getting more support or any support from journalists?
The man showed the world evidence of American war crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan.
If they can arrest Assange for this they can arrest any chief editor for reporting news.
That includes BBC,SKY,RT,anybody.
Journalists these days are just opinionated agenda pushing mouthpieces.
The biggest threat to journalism ever and they're deafeningly silent.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the reason the Americans are so pissed is they made a deal with him.They wouldnt push for criminal proceedings and he wasnt to publish any more classified documents.
Assange broke that agreement and that infuriated them.
My original question still stands.Why isnt he getting more support or any support from journalists?
The man showed the world evidence of American war crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan.
If they can arrest Assange for this they can arrest any chief editor for reporting news.
That includes BBC,SKY,RT,anybody.
Journalists these days are just opinionated agenda pushing mouthpieces.
The biggest threat to journalism ever and they're deafeningly silent.

Mainstream Journalists won't support him because it's more than their bacon is worth. (Cut throat journalism, you are buggered if you do, and buggered if you don't.)
Assange did what he did and he knew the risks involved.
Give it 18 months, he will be a free man. ( As far as 'Free' goes, in the sense that he won't be locked up.;))

Last edited:

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sweden will not extradite anyone to the U.S for anything connected to a political offence. Whilst the charge the crafty U.S is laying against Assange is along the lines of 'conspiring to hack computers' it's clearly politically motivated. So why hole up in the Ecuadorian embassy for years unless it really was to avoid sexual offence charges in Sweden?

I saw Trump on the news the other day saying he knows nothing about wikileaks, I've heard of selective memory but that takes the biscuit and yeah.. I take the point about fair-weather journalists the way they've turned on Assange after he gave them so much to write about in the past. . . .. . . . .

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sweden will not extradite anyone to the U.S for anything connected to a political offence. Whilst the charge the crafty U.S is laying against Assange is along the lines of 'conspiring to hack computers' it's clearly politically motivated. So why hole up in the Ecuadorian embassy for years unless it really was to avoid sexual offence charges in Sweden?

I saw Trump on the news the other day saying he knows nothing about wikileaks, I've heard of selective memory but that takes the biscuit and yeah.. I take the point about fair-weather journalists the way they've turned on Assange after he gave them so much to write about in the past. . . .. . . . .

Here are a few times Trump mentioned WikiLeaks during his campaign, according to widely available video footage of Trump's campaign-trail appearances:
  • October 10, 2016 in Wilkes-Barre, PA: "This just came out," Trump said. "WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks."
  • October 12, 2016 in Ocala, FL: "This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable," Trump said. "It tells you the inner heart, you gotta read it."
  • October 13, 2016 in Cincinnati, OH: "It's been amazing what's coming out on WikiLeaks."
  • October 31, 2016 in Warren, MI: "Another one came in today," Trump said. "This WikiLeaks is like a treasure trove."
  • November 4, 2016 in Wilmington, OH: "Getting off the plane, they were just announcing new WikiLeaks, and I wanted to stay there, but I didn't want to keep you waiting," said Trump. "Boy, I love reading those WikiLeaks."

Source: 5 times Trump praised WikiLeaks during his 2016 election campaign - Free Chat Rooms

B

badly

Here are a few times Trump mentioned WikiLeaks during his campaign, according to widely available video footage of Trump's campaign-trail appearances:
  • October 10, 2016 in Wilkes-Barre, PA: "This just came out," Trump said. "WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks."
  • October 12, 2016 in Ocala, FL: "This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable," Trump said. "It tells you the inner heart, you gotta read it."
  • October 13, 2016 in Cincinnati, OH: "It's been amazing what's coming out on WikiLeaks."
  • October 31, 2016 in Warren, MI: "Another one came in today," Trump said. "This WikiLeaks is like a treasure trove."
  • November 4, 2016 in Wilmington, OH: "Getting off the plane, they were just announcing new WikiLeaks, and I wanted to stay there, but I didn't want to keep you waiting," said Trump. "Boy, I love reading those WikiLeaks."

Source: 5 times Trump praised WikiLeaks during his 2016 election campaign - Free Chat Rooms
Thats right..Trump was Quoting wikileaks regularly when they released Clinton and Podesta emails.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Thats right..Trump was Quoting wikileaks regularly when they released Clinton and Podesta emails.

Every politician or billionaire tycoon have skeletons in their closest. They're fine when others are caught, but are concerned when eyes turn to them lol.

Back