Ice Cold Showers

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
WTF????

Hey if you fancy a chilly time....Talk to ME...;)

I have Freezers big enough to stand up in...! 2 of them are 'Blast Freezers'...That means when you step in... you are blasted (Treated..:rolleyes:) with Ice cold water and then 4 Massive Fans come on.. and in 18 Minutes... every atom in your body is frozen solid..;)

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ooh! Please continue to fight over me so I can feel like a child from a broken home! :D:D:Do_O

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Right now, I am cooking up a storm on the hob. It is looking after itself so I am doing a spot of work (Departmental Development Plan atm) in the dining room.

Chat Forum thing is open in the background, as is a vintage episode of The Bill.

That is all.

Like my paragraphs? :cool:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Yes YES....I love your paragraphs...You are shooting paragraphs at me with style..!

(Departmental Development Plan)...Is that for YOU or a patient?..:p...:D

A vintage episode of the BILL..?...Oh now...!

Ticklish

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Ice cold is quite invigorating, but for me, I like to start warm, turn it freezing cold, and then finish with it being warm again, otherwise I just feel miserable and poverty-striken after I've got out. The warm bit at the end is really nice - it feels like you're being re-born when the warm water is on your cold skin.

Back