Banned

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I've always got on well with both Megs and SweetButPsycho... But you only have to read a few of these forums to see that BeeMovie seems to have major issues. And unless you've been in a room (I have) while he's busy abusing people you have no reason to believe the truth I guess.

Hiya bad lol . i can only write about how i been treated and as i said 'he never been anything but polite to me' and i speak as i find . nice to see you xx

bammy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
can a mod message me i want know why i was banned - am not racist i have made no racist comments at all

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
A mod can message you, but they can't do anything for you. Go make an appeal. Include a screenshot of your ban message and the last few lines you typed in chat. What not to do... insult the mods.

bammy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i haven't insulted a staff member or been racist - that's the point - that why I am asking why I was banned for racism - I am not racist at all

bammy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
how do I make an appeal cant get a screen shot when I cant log to see the messages

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
When you try to log in you'll get a reason, screenshot it, and go to the appeal thread.

B

Bad_Influence

Mmb... As I said, unless you've seen him in action you won't understand why people get so opinionated about him. He seems to set out to cause arguments and it appears he has succeeded yet again, this time between SweetButPsycho and Megs. I can understand anyone trying to tell chatters what he's like... fore-warned is fore-armed so to speak.

SweetButPsycho

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I think your missing the point that this is ITS NOT about BEEMOVIE im making and that is that megs gave an opinion that she hadn't had a problem with and said so.. For that she was accused of nonsense and hurled abuse at called nob cheese when she didn't answer back at a petty squabble so what does this make the person saying it.?? A kind nice person ?or the same ?? that was said because she didn't conform with the pack ,and gave her account of as she found him to be .So this is in black and white for everyone to read the facts are actually there to see .... So no favors are being done in fact it makes it looks like if anyone dares to disagree they better watch out !! which makes this a bit of a WITCH HUNT really .
Theres no witch hunt. Megs typed when she didnt need to. If she doesnt like the response she gets she can ignore us (her advice) or dont type about something she doesnt know anything about.
We didnt pull her name out of thin air

bammy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
sabrina i dont know what u onbaout with skype group i dont even use skype

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think the biggest problem here is people got away with so much on the old site (Alan's) they can't handle the restrictions / moderation on this site.

Every single day someone is moaning about a ban or another user.

If people don't like the site why don't they go elsewhere. Just thinking out loud :D

bammy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Not you bammy.
sorry then btw how long am i banned for
i loved this chatsite since the old ukcb days it chance for me to be normal not just that deaf and dumb lady down the road

Last edited:

Mmb

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Theres no witch hunt. Megs typed when she didnt need to. If she doesnt like the response she gets she can ignore us (her advice) or dont type about something she doesnt know anything about.
We didnt pull her name out of thin air​
i suggest you go back read the post she asked a question which was ...are we speaking about the same beemovie as i have never had a problem ?? ....Sure sounds like a question to me Then she was attacked so actually no her name wasn't pulled out of thin air was it . She gave a true account of what she had experienced and was bullied for not following the pack .so it seems she does know what she is talking about, as its herself . As for ignore you two could have ignored it but choose not to ,its a forum and definition is . Definition of forum - a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged. it doesnt say bully someone for having a different view point.

Last edited:

Mmb

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Mmb... As I said, unless you've seen him in action you won't understand why people get so opinionated about him. He seems to set out to cause arguments and it appears he has succeeded yet again, this time between SweetButPsycho and Megs. I can understand anyone trying to tell chatters what he's like... fore-warned is fore-armed so to speak.
thank you for your polite reply i appreciate it

SweetButPsycho

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
i suggest you go back read the post she asked a question which was ...are we speaking about the same beemovie as i have never had a problem ?? ....Sure sounds like a question to me Then she was attacked so actually no her name wasn't pulled out of thin air was it . She gave a true account of what she had experienced and was bullied for not following the pack .so it seems she does know what she is talking about, as its herself . As for ignore you two could have ignored it but choose not to ,its a forum and definition is . Definition of forum - a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged. it doesnt say bully someone for having a different view point.
And we are giving our views, me megs shaz and everyone else so stop fuckibg crying about it.
Snowflakes ffs

Back