Sex adverts when signing in

Kahlo_81

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sex chat is also a tad annoying. Yes I get many teling me they are horny. Its unwanted and this site promotes sex... Seriously is this a sex chat site now. I dont want regular profiles sex chatting. Many here do. Sure ive a iggy button... The other night I got a regulars bum sent to me. I dont care what room it was... Its not wanted. How many half stripped photos did he send. X

Screenshot and shame em. That's exactly what I'm about to start doing.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Use a adblocker - this should help. Guess you get what you pay for when using a free website.

I used a very good Ad Blocker, but mine doesn't seem to work when i click enter chat, and takes me to a webcam site. I think others have had this same problem too.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm not only shocked, I'm fuming, and disgusted.. as this is a family site. I gather my family around me each evening for a family evening of chat on the site .My Grandad nearly had a stroke seeing those AD's! It's not on. . BTW how much can be earned on a cam sess? asking for a friend...

And i use an Adblock app to counter these unwanted adverts, but this doesn't seem to acknowledge when i click enter room. It's appalling, no doubt about it.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I tried Ad Block for Firefox and Ad block Plus both block the adverts should be the same for Chrome.

But It's not LG. I use a Chromebook, and have an Adblock for it, but it doesn't block the unwanted advert when i click enter room.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
But It's not LG. I use a Chromebook, and have an Adblock for it, but it doesn't block the unwanted advert when i click enter room.
Indeed I think I replied elsewhere it works blocking all the adverts except the one when entering the room.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It is evading the ad blockers so it getting through .

Sniper

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Whoever is responsible for getting these removed, thankyou for listening to our concerns.

Back