Banned

jefffs

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Banned for questioning this then politely asking why it wasn't actioned properly after jeffs, a long term, highly respected and completely inoffensive chatter, was banned for 3 days for a jokey pic.. because "that's site rules". For anyone not sure what my point was.. see Slamma's comment. He was given a warning in pm which he posted in the room. That in itself usually gets a ban. I was told by Lavender to shut up for talking about it (because I believed it should have been a ban) and for saying that the mods were on thin ice for allowing this sort of talk, then I was banned for mod abuse. I didn't swear, I didn't call anyone any names, I was not abusive. Says it all. You need some moderators with common sense and an ability to think rationally and sort issues without having to bring every mod on the site in to gang up every single time someone questions a simple decision.

Edit - I don't want to be unbanned. I'm just making a point. I won't be back and won't read any comments in reply to this.
Thanks Kaz, dont leave though please

B

Beemovie

Hes not been banned for bein nice has he were all entitled to an opinion an theres mine
I never ever talk to you or about you shaz1970xx because you are not worth it in my eyes so I think you have a bit of a crush on me really I do. Actually I think you have a HUGE crush on me and just because I choose to ignore you and the rest of your herd doesn't mean you have to cry about it. Get over me honestly as there are guys down at your low level you can chat to :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. there are very few I talk to and If mods were up to the job, then all this moaning would not happen.;);););)

B

Beemovie

My opinion is this, when a man for whatever reason calls a woman a w****, ****, slag etc on a forum or chat room to me it shows his real personality...he has no respect for women and whether or not he has always "been nice" to you, surely it rings alarm bells that this is the true person? If he acts like this to some women, its in his dna to be that way...so I would be very wary....why did he call certain people that? Maybe they didn't want to chat in an "adult" way, I neither know or care, all I know is if i see a man or woman for that fact being personally insulting to another i.e. fat, ugly, w**** etc etc it makes me realise I don't need to chat to people like that !
Why are you and the herd so so fascinated by me? I CHOOSE NOT to talk to you but you can not stop talking about me. I must be magnificent :):):) to be placed so high on your pedestal and above even your cronies. As for insults, the ONLY people I have insulted deserved it. I couldn't care less what you or your bunch of amoeba think or say to be honest but it does make me smile when I take up all of your thought time. Keep it up dreary. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

Beemovie said "I never ever talk to you or about you shaz1970xx because you are not worth it in my eyes" yet here you are, wittering on to all any sundry. Gotta love the irony.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
This is worse than a school playground.
i for my part was saying how i found him . like you Londonguy he never been anything but polite to me. just clear it up no he not giving me anything.

Mmb

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hes not been banned for bein nice has he were all entitled to an opinion an theres mine
that isn't your opinion shaz that is something you are trying to convince other people of .isnt there something in the rule book that states not to coerce people into believing bad of others false accusations ...hence the outburst at megs123 for her opinion as soon as she disagrees with you you ATTACK her with your nasty vile comments. Unlike your accusations they are there in black and white. This isn't my opinion this is fact.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
And now.... Drama.

B

Bad_Influence

I've always got on well with both Megs and SweetButPsycho... But you only have to read a few of these forums to see that BeeMovie seems to have major issues. And unless you've been in a room (I have) while he's busy abusing people you have no reason to believe the truth I guess.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
No. Because my p2ps aren't for ban appeals.

Mmb

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I've always got on well with both Megs and SweetButPsycho... But you only have to read a few of these forums to see that BeeMovie seems to have major issues. And unless you've been in a room (I have) while he's busy abusing people you have no reason to believe the truth I guess.
I think your missing the point that this is ITS NOT about BEEMOVIE im making and that is that megs gave an opinion that she hadn't had a problem with and said so.. For that she was accused of nonsense and hurled abuse at called nob cheese when she didn't answer back at a petty squabble so what does this make the person saying it.?? A kind nice person ?or the same ?? that was said because she didn't conform with the pack ,and gave her account of as she found him to be .So this is in black and white for everyone to read the facts are actually there to see .... So no favors are being done in fact it makes it looks like if anyone dares to disagree they better watch out !! which makes this a bit of a WITCH HUNT really .

Back